BW/BW2 New Game Announced: Pokemon Battrio V

TheGuy

Member since '09
(I just read this on Bulbapedia, and thought it should be posted)

The new game that had been speculated is announced, and none of you probably expected it. Pokemon Battrio V, yes the one that was an arcade game in Japan, so we won't be getting anything in America most likely. Here is a scan of the image from the magazine that previously announced that it would announce the game this month:

New_Battrio_Dengeki.jpg

RE: New Game Announced: Pokemon Battrio

So the "New" Game is something we won't even get in America?

Most likely, since the first Battrio was only for Japan.

Ya, this was the "new" game they were talking about, or is it? Well, next month corocoro could announce a new Pokemon game for the 3ds and Wii in his magazines?

Im pretty sure this isn't the game they were talking about...

The scan is from the magazine Dengeki DS, the magazine that first announced a new game this month, in this article: http://pokebeach.com/2011/04/new-pokemon-game-to-be-announced-in-may

It's assumed that Coro Coro was referring to the same game, but it is possible that they are different.

------------------

Darkvoid57 said:
Im pretty sure this isn't the game they were talking about...

Then why is there no "new" Pokemon game anounced in this scan, than just a coin game(Battrio)?

I highly doubt this is the new game. Hopefully a sequel to rse or xd. Or even a new mystery dungeons would be great in 3D.

frostwind said:
I highly doubt this is the new game. Hopefully a sequel to rse or xd. Or even a new mystery dungeons would be great in 3D.

i hope so too. Even though i dont have a 3ds, this is a ripoff if they do make a 3d one and a ds one. This was so not worth the wait.

I know right. Id be very unsatisfied. Is their any proof that this is the new game they are talking about or is this just something new for those in japan.

This magazine reported last month that they would reveal a new pokemon game in their may issue, and this is what they have revealed, no other game information was revealed other than this, so this is what is assumed to be the new game.

The other magazine, Coro Coro, said that they would reveal a game in June, it is possible that it is the same one as this magazine, but it could be different.

I was very dissapointed that it was just an expansion for a game that will probably never be released outside of Japan

The reason Battrio was never (and probably never will) released outside of Japan is because according to the American video game industry, nobody plays at arcades anymore, and that is primarly because the American video game industry thinks that WiiWare and Xbox live make more money than arcades ever did (curse you Microsoft, for creating the Xbox), yeah, pretty much a big dissapointment…..

I highly doubt this. If we don't get Battrio V, we'll get some American spinoff puzzle game, we'll get something. Or we'd just have to stick it out, like when Takara Tomy released the Beyblade Beypointers in Japan, but we didn't get them. So it's possible, but I don't think it's going to be an arcade game. If it is this, it'll probably pop up on WiiWare or something.

They might come out with a new game in america, pokemon battrio 6 that is. The japanese will be so jealous that we have more pinball action then they do

Back