New forum Layout

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What does everyone think of the new forum layout? I myself think it seems a little easier with more categories and less subforums in a category. I also noticed some of the subforums had their name changed. Thoughts oppinions?

PokeChamp

Aspiring Trainer
The new layout is meh for me, but that's just because I'll have to get used to it. The new forums are nice, and the organization is better, but I find myself looking harder for some stuff just because I was used to the old layout.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
I personally really like the new forum layout. The other one seemed to be getting very bland.

Ice Arceus

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
The new layout for the forums are much better! Its easier to search, and everything is much easier to find. The old one was kinda hard to navigate.

Meaty

You can't deny that Psyduck is beast. I guess.
I like the 'fresh' new feeling it gives and now they'll finally approve clans again.

EDIT: Okay however I'm unhappy with the "Online and Offline Play" forum name. I think the name hsould stay "Organized Play" and "Redshark Battle Arena" should stay an entirely seperate forum.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Meaty said:
EDIT: Okay however I'm unhappy with the "Online and Offline Play" forum name. I think the name hsould stay "Organized Play" and "Redshark Battle Arena" should stay an entirely seperate forum.

I think WPM tried to make it more organized with less forums possible. Perhaps make it "Pokemon TCG battles"? Sounds better to me.

SotS

Cycling the Stress Away
I like the new layout. It makes a lot of stuff easier to find. But on that same token it makes some other stuff harder to find. However, with time I guess none on us will even remember the old one.

I do have problems with some of the new names however. Mainly "Trading Corner" to "Buy Sell and Trade"... It's just been Trading Corner so long that it seems like it's the only thing that it should be called. Personal Complaints, just ignore 'em, lol.

Enlyten

Professional
@Gliscor
I agree. WPM did a great job, and if anybody helped, they did too. I just hope he doesn't change it again!

EvilMagikarp

..I wish I had made a different username
I mostly like the changes and the fact that everything is now easier to find, except for the fact that Fan Creations is now split into Fan Creations And Fake Creations. I just think that that was unnecessary.

J

Juliacoolo

I think that CotD could have been but in Combo's and strategies. I also think the pokemon world has it's own forum, but that's really where it belongs. Overall, I like it!

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
There are a few things I don't like, however. You know "Fix my Deck"? I only really find that as a Forum to link to two different Sub-Forums. There is no threads in there as they have all been moved. I just seem to find the "Fix my Deck" forum to be useless? Why not just make "Fix my Deck" to be the new Modified Format Decks, and have Unlimited Format Decks to be a Sub-Forum?

ArmaldoEX

Pokemon Rose Scripter
My opinion is very simple - the forum now is broken up quite a lot, but it's much neater than before. I have no complains about it.

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I like the minimization button. It will take time to get used to.

Heatran1991

Boredom comes around the corner trust me
I personally like it but I agree with sots the trading corner should have had it's name left the same