New Empoleon BREAK, Pikachu, and Mewtwo Promos!

There are no words to describe my happiness at the fact that empoleon is going to be really awesome with DEX empoleon and Empoleon break and the awesome XY8 Empoleon coming out. I MUST HAVE ALL OF THE EMPOLEON CARDS! *eye twitch*

You're missing the point though.. With Zoroark, you'll need a Multiple lines of Pokémon to take multiple turns in order to get Zoroark to it's break evolution.
With Empoleon you only need one or two turns to achieve this. It's practically the same idea, the only difference is one uses your opponent's side to deal damage while the other uses your own.
Regular zoro not break. Regular zoro is better because he also has rush in and can use his attack for 1 dce over needing two energy cards.

Indeed it is. But the attack text says "Does 30 damage for each of your opponent’s Pokemon in play", so you would count the Active.
Yeah, that's right, I read "in the bench" having in mind the attack of M-Rayquaza ;)

That Mewtwo artwork is officially the worst artwork on a Pokemon card ever. It's not cute, funny, cool, or anything. The body looks demented, "melted" almost and very ugly, and not in a good way. This card simply doesn't appeal to me at all. Sad to see that this card exists.

Geez I mean the Pikachu art makes for a neat promo but Mewtwo-Y looks like it was cloned in vodka instead of clone juice or whatever

wow i cant believe they gave one of the best cards from the new set a break evo too o_O well this makes empoleon a little stronger since he can be a bulky single-prize secondary attacker in something like a Empoleon/Lugia EX/Seismitoad EX deck, or a Empoleon Articuno deck. im pretty sure this card has a million decks it can fit into so im excited to see where it goes.

wow i cant believe they gave one of the best cards from the new set a break evo too o_O well this makes empoleon a little stronger since he can be a bulky single-prize secondary attacker in something like a Empoleon/Lugia EX/Seismitoad EX deck, or a Empoleon Articuno deck. im pretty sure this card has a million decks it can fit into so im excited to see where it goes.

Empoleon BREAK is going to be pretty hard to get 9 points at those event can be hard to earn.

The Pikachu promo looks better than last years promo. Can't wait to get those in stock.

Back