New 'Cosmic Eclipse' Print Run Next Year, In Line with Japan

I mean from a collectors standpoint the full arts in the set are beautiful, especially the tag supporters. But from a competitive standpoint it's getting slightly annoying having them seemingly push for this ADP meta. On the other hand maybe they are secretly hoping that Togepi, Cleffa, and Igglibuff will become meta lol.

"The best thing we can do about this one-deck meta is making sure everyone can play it"

"Everyone can play ADP! And when everyone plays ADP...no one will be." - TCPi (laughing maniacally)

I'm seeing a lot of frowns because of this, but any day that I can open packs with cards from Remix Bout, Dream League and Alter Genesis at the same time is a good day

I'm seeing a lot of frowns because of this, but any day that I can open packs with cards from Remix Bout, Dream League and Alter Genesis at the same time is a good day
I'm with the Shinxed-ster here. Any time I get to pull those awesome Character Rares from Dream League is a good time! Just a shame that Standard is going to continue to be locked in repetitive ADPZ Hell for Arceus knows how long...

A set with popular meta cards being reprinted?! Having just come from playing Vanguard this actually seems like a novel concept, seems no matter how good a set was it would only get 1 print run and that was it, looking at you Ultra Rare Miracle Collection.

I don't get why people would be mad about this? Regardless of the health of the meta which from my understanding is a problem, let's not dismiss that, there's clearly a demand for ADP, and, not to mention, Cosmic Eclipse as a whole. A set being reprinted doesn't mean the card's going anywhere until it rotates. Pokemon's usually going to want to supply something that's in demand, it's basic economics.

Besides, and to be positive about it, this is good for collectors too! There's a lot of cards I'm after in the set that I'm hoping this print run either lowers the prices for or I'm able to get lucky enough to pull, since this set has a lot of really nice cards. Especially the unlikely off-chance the stars align and I somehow find Full Art Rosa. That'd be nice.

There are a ton of chase cards in this set and I'm happy to see the set to momentarily be a little more affordable

Honestly, I would appreciate these articles mentioning new print runs. So thank you, @Water Pokémon Master !
While I might not be interested in buying most sealed products at this time, that at least gives me a heads up that singles that I'm interested in might become a bit cheaper soon, or at least more available.

Back