New Bear Pokemon Kiteruguma and Ghost Pokemon Mimikkyu in 'CoroCoro!'

I don't get the Kiteruguma hate. One of my top 5 so far this gen. His concept is fantastic. I hope he isn't a non-evolving 'mon cause I really want to use him.

Mimikkyu is another brilliant concept and I hope his evolution (should he get one) is Raichu influenced. Raichu is my favourite Pokemon and he never gets any love, he is more than due.

Still no new Megas. I hope they don't abandon the concept.

Upon closer inspection Kiteruguma is definitely a pink Red Panda, it is beyond precious, and I'm taking it to Worlds 2017.

Ive never 100% disliked a pokemon design until this Bear. It is plain, boring, and just unlike pokemon imo. I think they tried to go for a cutesy look because its fairy and pink, but it's just not at all
the bear is normal/fighting not fairy

Mimikkyu is so sad she/he only wants to be loved like Pikachu and it's attempt is so adorable but crushing at the same time I'm liking all these Pokemon and the Pink Panda too.

I don't get the Kiteruguma hate. One of my top 5 so far this gen. His concept is fantastic. I hope he isn't a non-evolving 'mon cause I really want to use him

I really like the bear's design and I'm actually planning to use it on my play through. I'm a bit surprised to see the majority of the fandom seems to hate it. I like the other one too but not as much.

I don't get the Kiteruguma hate. One of my top 5 so far this gen. His concept is fantastic. I hope he isn't a non-evolving 'mon cause I really want to use him.

Mimikkyu is another brilliant concept and I hope his evolution (should he get one) is Raichu influenced. Raichu is my favourite Pokemon and he never gets any love, he is more than due.

Still no new Megas. I hope they don't abandon the concept.
Oh my god I was thinking the same thing I do not want no Ash Greninja crap or magical special moves no thanks just give us at least 20 megas

kiteruguma_by_natx_chan-da9uqrh.png
I found this picture online and I think it looks even cuter on all fours. I'm loving my bear so much :3

you guys really hate the bear that much? lol

i think hes cute. and that pikaghost is genius! i love it and im curious for its ability. i doubt itll be anything deceptive like zoroark since this is definitely more of an amoonguss/voltorb level disguise- so i wonder if it could be something like adding an additional electric typing to itself

Last edited:
Keeping an eye on that bear. The way it carries itself in its reveal trailer will be the deciding factor of whether or not I like it. Because so far, I REALLY like it. It's a bear that loves you so much, he'll kill you with kindness.

The bear one is cool, but I hate the other one. For me to hate it is a lot, because I usually go easy on the designers, but that's just flat out terribly designed.

I hope Mimikkyu keeps its Japanese name, or is just spelled a bit differently, because that's a hilarious name. I remember the concept for a mimic pokemon that poorly imitates another, more popular pokemon was an idea getting kicked around by fakemon artists once. I'm really happy that GF went with that weird idea!

It would be cool if it evolved, and the sheet on top stays the exact same, but the ghost body gets more monstrous and obvious beneath it. Like in Spirited Away when No Face starts outgrowing its mask. :p

I hope Mimikkyu keeps its Japanese name, or is just spelled a bit differently, because that's a hilarious name. I remember the concept for a mimic pokemon that poorly imitates another, more popular pokemon was an idea getting kicked around by fakemon artists once. I'm really happy that GF went with that weird idea!

It would be cool if it evolved, and the sheet on top stays the exact same, but the ghost body gets more monstrous and obvious beneath it. Like in Spirited Away when No Face starts outgrowing its mask. :p

They could just call it Mimichu and that would still retain the same meaning. Plus it would demonstrate the connection to Pikachu.

well.... I actually like both! the ghost is better because the red pandas tail... kinda looks like something I don't want to talk about....

This time they really have run out of ideas. I was really looking forward to this generation, now I have doubts.

Mixing different kind of bears/panda to make one bear pokemon. Then the ghost pokemon, which is just a pikachu ripoff, no creativity in the making of it. It wouldn't surprise me if it's called pikaboo in English.

These new Pokemon look great, especially the Fairy/Ghost. It seems very promising. I wonder if the encounter is different at night with its disguise gone.

I hope there is a new move called Bear Hug, that would just be the icing on the cake.

The bear just looks plain, and uninteresting. And I thought Pelipper was bad... As for the ghost Pokemon, I think it's a sign of Gamefreak losing ideas, but I think it's backstory of just wanting to be loved is adorable! :)

Despite being visually really just Pikaboo, I love Mimikkyu's lore. It just wants love, but is afraid of the sunlight. Who can hate it for that?

Also, no matter what anyone says, these are still way better than gen 5.

I don't know what grumpysauce y'all are drinking, but I love these. All of the new Pokemon shown so far are cute and fun and good.

Back