New 'Battle Stadium Box' Releasing for SWSH7!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Cross my heart and hope to pie, this box shall come with 6 single-prize format decks for my brother and I

because that would be soooooo cool

starg09

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder if this might be one of the "Level 3" products, since we haven't seen any of those as of yet.

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
Haven't they recently released a similar product containing 2 beginners decks?

o7yourdesires

Aspiring Trainer
Going by the price tag compared to the original I hedge bets it’s the English versions of the japanese Eeveelutions promos that don’t make the main set. SwSh7 is our Eevee Heroes isn’t it??

Nos

Aspiring Trainer
what the hell is a "Four 10-card sideboard pack"
you got 2 sideboards for each deck, one had cards designed for 2-on-2 battles, the other had more "competitive" cards so you could customize your deck and keep things fresh for multiple games! It's a really cool product and I'm glad I got one a couple years ago before the prices swelled up

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Hasn’t anyone read the actual article? We have NO idea what type of product this is, whether scalpers will actually succeed in scalping it (after all, the Trainer’s Toolkit should have been one of the most hard to find products based off of how good it was!), and whether or not it will use cards from the third generation of the Pokémon TCG, the ex era (spoiler: it almost certainly won’t), or whether or not it is a repackaging of existing products. We also don’t know how much the design of this product was inspired by the survey at the end of last year. Speculation is fine, but not if you’re only torturing yourself by moaning about scalpers or if you haven’t read the article.
If it IS a remake of the original, however, I would expect it to feature a heavy count of ruleboxes cards (level 3).

Snowy Lilacs

Aspiring Trainer
Dude what if this Ex style is what they bring back for their 25th anniversary deal? Like Base set through Fossil for Evolutions/Generations?

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Probably just another Battle Academy ... with Vmax Urshifu's

(looking at Blaziken and Gardevoir) although... coincidently, Augusts First partner pack is Gen3...

Last edited: