New Alolan Triple Blister Pack in Stores!

Sorpah

King of Not Much
Ooh. The elusive Metagross coin. And look at those totally useful promos. I don't want this. Nobody wants this.

The-Kaiser

Starfleet Captain and Pokemon Trainer
Im surprised theres Burning Shadows packs. I was thinking next one would be Sun and Moon base still or Guardians Rising.

TheKangaskhanKid

Runs Alolan Ninetales
Advanced Member
Muk is good in expanded, and I've seen some good rouge decks with the golem in it.

As for dugtrio....

I would just buy it for the hair.

The
Hair.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Oh look, more alternate foils I have to hunt down to finish my master sets. How fun.

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
My son will dig this, I've said before Juniors go ape for this kind of thing - and rightly so for such a low price point it's such a treat - can you imagine getting 3 Holos 2 boosters and a coin 'just cuz' when you were just setting out??!

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
Alolan Dugtrio is amazing with Mt. Lanakila and Celesteela. I don't see why everyone hates this. lesh out your Holo Rares a little and get 2 packs isn't a bad deal, considering packas already go for $4.30 where I live. $4.30x2=$8.60, I'd pay an extra $1.40 for some decent holos and I'm going to!

Sal Fontana

Glaceon GX hype!
Alolan Muk was slowly rising in price due to expanded and the upcoming standard rotation. This will just lock in the price to be insanely low and not worth selling for the average pack-cracker.