Neopets

I never got into the computer game, but I did collect the McDonald's plushies as a kid.

That game still exists? And even at that, people still play it?

Yeah, it was fun in middle school for me, until I figured out I had to pay money to get anything cool. I tried sticking to the decent flash games they had, but I just grew out of it. I think the dragon was called a... Shoryu? That was my favorite.

I played that game when it first came out. Must have been the early 2000s or even late '90s. Can't believe it's actually still around!

I was more of a Club Penguin man myself, but I thought Neopets was pretty sick too.

WHA!!! I forgot all about that!!! My poor pets on all of my six accounts... They're probably all starving.... Better go get that free otameal stuff from the Caveman place... xD

I was a major Webkinz fan when I was little and never played Neopets. I think Webkinz is worse now then when it first started, in my opinion. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way, even though I haven't played it for six years.

My older sister still goes on it frequently. The older part of the community's actually pretty good by the sounds of it. 'Tis why I always lolz whenever people call the site a childish one. Espeeeeeecially when you factor in what we're on.

My interest never held long for that website, but one word. Zafaras. Those were my favorites. I always though there was so little love for them because they were last in the alphabet...

I've still got my Gilbert, Shoyru, Kougra, and Flotsam plushies laying around here...

I never got the website to work when I was younger. It always told me the names for my neopets were already taken, even when I typed random letters like asdfouiaofjsdfioasdj.

regigigas said:
I was a major Webkinz fan when I was little and never played Neopets. I think Webkinz is worse now then when it first started, in my opinion. I don't know, it just rubs me the wrong way, even though I haven't played it for six years.
That's almost exactly me.

Pff I used to. Got to busy for a while and my laptop and desktop were cleaned in meanwhile so lost my log in data now to that. As it's been to long ago to remember lol. Maybe I should try with a new account... :)

Back