Playthrough Nengeni's Nuzlocke's (Currently Red)

Nengeni

Aspiring Trainer
This is on pokemon red. I will be playing through every pokemon game that I have available to me, but I don't know how long it will take.

List of games
  • Pokemon Red
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Yellow
  • Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Crystal
  • Pokemon Ruby
  • Pokemon Sapphire
  • Pokemon Fire Red
  • Pokemon Leaf Green
  • Pokemon Emerald
  • Pokemon MD: Red Rescue Team
  • Pokemon Collosseum
  • Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness

My Rules!!!

-General Nuzlocke Rules (Fainted Pokemon are boxed, First Pokemon found is captured.)
- Nickname all Pokemon
- A Black out is Game Over
- Rather than releasing the Pokemon, it can be migrated or permanently boxed should it happen to faint.
- Duplicate captures are banned.
- Legendaries may be caught (For use after the Nuzlocke), BUT must be PERMANENTLY Boxed! (Unless they are the first pokemon in the route.)
- Pokemon presented to me in the storyline MAY be used, and WILL NOT Count as my pokemon for that route (Eg. Lake of Rage G-dos)

Pokemon Per Route

Badges

In Storage

Current Team

Please suggest what starter you would like in the posts below, I will take the starter that has the most votes out of the next 5 posts.

Would there be much point in 'Nuzlocke-ing' the different versions? It'll just be like doing the same game.

Anyway, pick Squirtle for Red.

Delta said:
Would there be much point in 'Nuzlocke-ing' the different versions? It'll just be like doing the same game.

Anyway, pick Squirtle for Red.

Well the only ones that I would consider not doing are say, blue and Firered. Other than that, there's three versions, I can do a different starter for each of them. And it will be a different nuzlocke because of the randomness of pokemon.

--

Video 0 is up.. Sorry for the un-professionalism in some parts, I was just getting used to using fraps again. I will also have music in the future videos.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6je_4nHW9I&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I'll be following this. I'm especially looking forward to your XD Nuzlocke. You should make it a requirement to make it all the way to the top of Mt. Battle.

Back