Ranger64

Mewtwo Mastermind
Safe to guess that, based on rumored typings and their color schemes, the mascots' Dragon energies in the TCG will be Fighting+Fire and Electric+Psychic.

I hope Smoliv evolves into something interesting and the Normal typing wasn't just slapped on it for no reason. It's pretty indistinguishable from all the other "walking bulb" Grass-types but its face is pretty cute.
Here's hoping it'll turn into some epic olive tree or something to that effect!

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Let's get the beaten horse out of the way, sure, graphics are meh, etc etc, whatever, we already know that. In fact, at this point I don't even care one bit for the game itself, I just care for the designs that it gives us, because that's what matters. For instance, watching the trailer and seeing the in-game, 3d model of Pawmi I was like "zzzzzz". But look at the actual 2D design: 1654123456387.png

Are you kidding me? That's uber cute and full of personality, I love it. I also love the professors, legendaries look amazing, Lechonk is an hilarious name, and Smoliv's face is great lol. I love it. Can't wait to see the starter evos and all of this stuff printed on cardboard.

micahmoomoo3

Aspiring Trainer
Kind of wishing Miraidon would be a new type of pokemon called like tech or something but sadly, I think he will just be a steel type...

I agree that Koraidon will be dragon fire, but I'm thinking that Miraidon will actually be steel dragon, and we'll just be getting two dragon types. I have used past pokemon designs to look towards the future of pokemon and their typings! (See what I did there?)
I agree, they could share one of the same types. Miraidon would either be steel dragon or electric dragon. I'll be interested to see how this plays out, if half of the gen will be past and half of it will be futuristic versions of the past pokemon? Will they make different forms of pokemon (Like hisuian, alolan and galarian?)

MasterGallade

Instagram: @theavalonlegacy
Its that supposed to be the region Pikachu? Cause looks like the uglyest Pikachu I have ever seen, Togedemaru looks weird back then but dindt think it was as ugly as this one

I really wish they would called the games Past and Future, would be more interesting than Scarlet and Violet
I dont think Pawmi is the Pikaclone for this gen, but more like the early Electric type such as Mareep/Electrike/Shinx, etc.

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
At least those two legendary pokemon are not another Barney the Dinosaur model pokemon (large dinosaur with giant tail). That's pretty much it, I could careless about the game.

hervul

Aspiring Trainer
I dont think Pawmi is the Pikaclone for this gen, but more like the early Electric type such as Mareep/Electrike/Shinx, etc.
Pawmi’s category is “mouse Pokemon” and everything in the description sounds like the latest Pikaclone. The only odd thing is the name not being the same in Japanese, which is something most Pikaclones have in common.

ZestyGan

Aspiring Trainer
I predict that Lechonk will evolve into a big, heavy hog with a lot of defense and HP, and Smoliv will evolve into a slow-ish Special attacker like Roserade.

Ronkolainen

Aspiring Trainer
I agree, they could share one of the same types. Miraidon would either be steel dragon or electric dragon. I'll be interested to see how this plays out, if half of the gen will be past and half of it will be futuristic versions of the past pokemon? Will they make different forms of pokemon (Like hisuian, alolan and galarian?)
Koraidon will be Dragon/Fighting and Miraidon will be Dragon/Electric

Their Goominess

pesky flying croissant
I hope Smoliv evolves into something interesting and the Normal typing wasn't just slapped on it for no reason. It's pretty indistinguishable from all the other "walking bulb" Grass-types but its face is pretty cute.
Based on mons like Litleo, Helioptile, Alolan Rattata and Galarian Zigzagoon, my guess is that Smoliv’s evo line will keep the Normal typing. iirc usually a base mon that’s type/Normal doesn’t tend to change or lose the normal type upon evolution.

PsychologicalPomelo

Aspiring Trainer
I’m sorry, but the new legendaries look awful. Like what are they even trying to be…? It’s like they took 20 traits randomly out of a hat and threw them all together.

The starters, however, look cute.

Ronkolainen

Aspiring Trainer
I’m sorry, but the new legendaries look awful. Like what are they even trying to be…? It’s like they took 20 traits randomly out of a hat and threw them all together.

The starters, however, look cute.
I disagree heavily with you. Those legendaries are one of the best looking legendaries we have ever seen! Koraidon represents past and Miraidon represents future. They are both dragons and probably bikes you can ride on.

micahmoomoo3

Aspiring Trainer
Shadowless Podcast, I'm talking to you guys, Nate, Dani, and Jordan. Mention me on the podcast OR ELSE. Also I want you three to notice that Koraidon's chest kind of looks like a wheel so that could mean something. Please mention me though if you see this because it would make my day, considering I can't go to Nate's 1mil party to see you guys.