TCG Fakes Neko's Fake Creations: Cards, Screencaps, and More!

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
vcBKV0V.png

Useful Posts:
How I print holographic cards

Last edited:

EvilMagikarp

..I wish I had made a different username
RE: Nekoban's Random Cards

I like the reprint Mewtwo and the Arceus made me laugh. I was wondering though, did you make the blank for the Arceus card yourself, or did you find it online?

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

EvilMagikarp said:
I like the reprint Mewtwo and the Arceus made me laugh. I was wondering though, did you make the blank for the Arceus card yourself, or did you find it online?

I'm glad you like it. I'm also glad you laughed at Arceus, seeing as it is a joke card.

I made the blank for Ooyama's Arceus myself. I haven't made a full set, but here's the Colorless template and here you can find the SP version.

Advance-style Ooyama templates (not made by me) can be found here and the font can be obtained by clicking here.

EvilMagikarp

..I wish I had made a different username

Nekoban Ryo said:
I'm glad you like it. I'm also glad you laughed at Arceus, seeing as it is a joke card.
I know, but sometimes I write things that are very obvious.

Anyway, Do you mind if I use that colorless blank in a card I'm making? Its fine if you say no.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

EvilMagikarp said:
I know, but sometimes I write things that are very obvious.

Anyway, Do you mind if I use that colorless blank in a card I'm making? Its fine if you say no.

I don't mind at all. Go for it. =D

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

Lol, I'd never noticed you'd used my Chimecho on a fake, nice work :) lol

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Flame Claw said:
Lol, I'd never noticed you'd used my Chimecho on a fake, nice work :) lol

I think you did notice once before, but that was when I originally posted it a couple of years ago. Thanks. :)

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Thanks. ^^

I probably will. I don't know if you noticed or not, but I have several 'spoofs' in my fake card gallery, but Arceus is probably the best.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

Just noticed this mate, what's up with the scanlines on the entei?

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Flame Claw said:
Just noticed this mate, what's up with the scanlines on the entei?

Though the image was ripped straight from the DVD, the quality of the Entei pic was awful. I added scanlines to the card the 'distort' the template as well and to balance out the card.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

How to get Jirachi in Pokémon Gold/Silver (yes, for GBC).

For this trick to work, you will need a non-hacked cartridge (codes mess up the data in the game), a complete PokéDex (including Mew and Celebi), a level 99 male Clefairy in the 6th slot of your party, and 3 Moon Stones.

Make sure Clefairy is holding one of the Moon Stones, another Moon Stone is the first item in your Bag, and the other Moon Stone is in the 6th slot of the player’s PC.

With everything in order, go to Indigo Plateau and defeat the Elite 4 270 times (you can save the game and turn it off in between, but don’t reorder your items or team until you’ve finished). You cannot use Clefairy in a battle (even if it doesn’t gain experience) – if you do, you’ll have get a new level 99 Clefairy and start battling all over again.

Once you have finished that successfully, go to the Day-Care Couple and let them raise Clefairy (still holding the Moon Stone) until it gains a level. When you go to take it back, for some reason, the Pokémon’s name will have changed into question marks and it will no longer be holding an item. If you check the Moon Stones in your Bag and PC, their names will have also changed to question marks and will have 0 showing as the number you have. These won’t go away by tossing them, selling them, using them, or giving them to Pokémon. However, you can sell these mysterious items infinitely and get lots of cash. When used (outside of battle only), it acts like Cut (cuts down skinny trees and grass).

Give one of these ‘question mark’ items to the level 100 Clefairy to hold, then put it in Day-Care again. When you leave, you may notice a glitchy sprite next to Clefairy. If you talk to it, it will result in a bunch of glitch symbols that make your game freeze.

Walk around or ride on your bike until you see the Day-Care Man standing outside. Talk to him and get the Egg. This egg will take about 3 hours to hatch, but it’s worth it. When it hatches, it will be a level 4 Jirachi (Rock/Flying-type) that knows Pound, Encore, and Powder Snow. It will be holding a Teru-Sama.

Don’t believe me? Here’s a screenshot:

JirachiSilver.jpg

Last edited:

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black
RE: Awesome Tricks and Screenies to prove them

Nice screenshot Aki, that's pretty realistic :)

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

It would be more believable if it didn't have silly, outrageous requirements like "beat the Elite Four 270 times."

Looks good though.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Flame Claw said:
Nice screenshot Aki, that's pretty realistic :)
That's because it is real. ;0

Thanks.

PMJ said:
It would be more believable if it didn't have silly, outrageous requirements like "beat the Elite Four 270 times."

Looks good though.
Well, I did that in memory of the old 'PokeGod' tricks. Most of those stated that the player must defeat the Elite 4 100+ times to get things such as Togepy (Togepi) and Houou (Ho-oh) in Red/Blue Versions.

Thanks.

~~~*~~~

Battle Imakuni? on Pokémon Green (Japanese).

This trick cannot be performed if the S.S. Anne has already departed.

What you need: Psyduck (lv7), Slowpoke (lv8), Psyduck (lv9), Slowpoke (lv10), Psyduck (lv11), Slowpoke (lv12) – in that order. You will need to nickname them all to have a question mark at the end of their names (PSYDUCK?, SLOWPOKE?). The Poké Flute must be the 6th item in your bag.

Board the S.S. Anne and battle all the trainers there. When all the trainers have been defeated, go to the kitchen area. There you will find several chefs who will now battle you – their sprites look like Scientists. When you beat all of them, a man dressed in a black mouse suit will be dancing next to the trash can. This is Imakuni?. Talk to him to battle him. He will use Slowpoke (lv11), Slowpoke (lv11), and Drowzee (lv9).

Here's a screenshot:
Imakuni__wants_to_battle__by_Karite_Kita_Neko.png

Note: This trick ONLY works on Japanese 'Green' Version. It won't work on Red, Blue, or Yellow, even if they are Japanese.

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

^OMG I just tried that and it worked! I'm glad I kept hold of the Green cartridge!

Imakuni? will also rechallenge you if you defeat the Elite Four instead of Blue if you use your Slowpoke?, Psyduck? team.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Really? I haven't gotten that far. I just found the Secret Key to get into Blaine's Gym. I'll have to do that! lol

Flame Claw

Blue, dressed in black

In all seriousness, I found a real Jirachi Hack for Pokémon Gold/Silver :
http://www.mediafire.com/?32mf0czmnfn

When you get into the cartridge files, open the 'JirachiHack.rik.txt' file and put the file in the 'R1KR07_U' folder. When you boot up the game, you need to find either a Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia or Ho-oh in your computer and release it. Your Jirachi will be in it's place at Level 65.

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member

Green has like the worst sprites ever, that Imakuni? looks too awesome to be in Green :O

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

PMJ said:
Green has like the worst sprites ever, that Imakuni? looks too awesome to be in Green :O

Maybe, but Green does have some sprites that don't look bad such as Pidgeotto, Kingler, and Mewtwo