Art Gallery Neko's Art Showcase: Digivolve into Mega! 11/10/14

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nekoban Ryo's
. : :Art Showcase: : .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Hi there and welcome to my art thread. This may not be the best artwork in the world, but I hope you enjoy it all the same. Click the thumbnails to take you to the respective folders. Optionally, you can click here to see everything (except my scrapbook).

Pokemon Fan Art:

Fakemon:

Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Art:

Cosplay/Props:

Sculpture:

Original Characters:

Abstract:

Other Fan Art:

Uncolored Line Art:

Photography & PhotoManips:

Logos and Emblems:

Pixel Art:

KNAIO PROJECT:

More resources can be found in my scrapbook, as well as more art that I didn't think was worthy enough to put in my main gallery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Please do not make requests. Ideas randomly come to me and inspire me to draw. Very rarely am I able to draw a pic that someone requests. However, if I have a pic here that you would like to use, just ask me and I will most likely let you use it (unless it is an original character of mine). I still expect proper credit.

::DF111::

UDG the ultimate design shop !
RE: Nekoban Ryo's Art Showcase

Digital Art made completely on computer

It owns ^^
You should open up a shop ...although i can see that this could take some time to do lol ^^

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

::DF111:: said:
Digital Art made completely on computer

It owns ^^
You should open up a shop ...although I can see that this could take some time to do lol ^^

In the past, I had ran shops, but I ended up getting loaded down with requests... I stopped. It was way too stressful for me to keep up with. I prefer to draw what I want to draw when I want to draw it. Not that I never take requests, but I prefer not to. It would be even harder on me now that I have little time between work/school.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

UPDATE: Added new "Fakemon: Sacresaeb" to the Traditional section and "Sacresaeb Colored" to the Hand/Digital section.

::DF111::

UDG the ultimate design shop !

Wow that Fakemons awsome !
But i dont think the sparks were needed that much ^_^

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...

Ah! Your style is very unique. Keep up the great work! =)

It's nice to see another Gaia Online Avi Artist here, as well. (Yes, I have a Nitemare Scarf on there. xD ) Have you been on there lately? I'd love to add you as a friend there so I can stay in touch if I wanted to talk, or anything. It's up to you, though. xD My username on there is Xous, in case you'd like to look me up.

I look forward to seeing more of your work! :3

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

::DF111:: said:
Wow that Fakemons awsome !
But I don't think the sparks were needed that much ^_^

Thank you. I added the sparks so that its body would look more like the night sky.

Xous said:
Ah! Your style is very unique. Keep up the great work! =)

It's nice to see another Gaia Online Avi Artist here, as well. (Yes, I have a Nitemare Scarf on there. xD ) Have you been on there lately? I'd love to add you as a friend there so I can stay in touch if I wanted to talk, or anything. It's up to you, though. xD My username on there is Xous, in case you'd like to look me up.

I look forward to seeing more of your work! :3

Thank you.

Yeah, I've been on Gaia recently (I have a CoCo Kitty :3). I'll send you a friends request. My username is KjKun Neko - Ice Element.

LuckyLuigi7

Aspiring Trainer

Nice artwork. I really like the Smeargle with the holographic background. Keep up the good work. :)

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Nice artwork. I really like the Smeargle with the holographic background. Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you. I'm quite fond of that one as well.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

UPDATE: Added "Lucky Cat Tessellation" and "Golden Lucky Cat Tessellation, Painting" to the Traditional section.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

Seeing as my new thread got mysteriously deleterated, I decided to dig up this old thread and update it. And since updates require more art to be added, I have added some of my previously non-featured fakemon to the list. (Keep in mind that these were not created recently.)

BugandBugdragon.jpg

Wanzer: Bug-type WORM Pokemon. Liftbelle: Bug/Dragon-type DRAGONFLY Pokemon.

Appeel_CrystalForme.png

Appeel (Crystal Form): Water/Steel-type FANCY EEL Pokemon. (Normal Form is Water/Psychic-type)

111Togebliss.jpg

Togebliss: Psychic/Flying-type BLISS Pokemon. (Alternate Togetic evo.)

zap2.jpg

Zapotomus: Electric/Ground-type ELE-HIPPO Pokemon.

snomalsnoghos.jpg

Snomal: Ice-type SNOWMAN Pokemon. Snoghos: Ice/Ghost-type POLAR WIND Pokemon.

GrerraandDrangel.png

Grerra: Rock/Ground-type EARTHBOUND Pokemon. Drangel: Dragon/Flying-type HEAVENS Pokemon.

bacon

!!!!!

Yup, a bunch of threads were deleted by a hacker... sad to see your old one got caught in the mayhem. :/

Togebliss is looking pretty cool, I actually prefer it to Togekiss.

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

@bacon: That's so sad... Why would someone do that? D=
Thanks. That's why I had designed it. I originally didn't like Togekiss' design, so I tried to make an evo that I liked more. However, since then, Togekiss has grown on me.

@aggiegwyn: Thanks. I actually have a version that someone colored for me somewhere. I'll try to show it soon.

@HeroOfSinnoh: Thank you. ^^

Nekoban Ryo

aka icycatelf

The con yesterday was awesome! I wasn't expecting at all to be called aside for pics - nor was I expecting all the hugs (lol). I saw several characters that I recognized, including Kyo (Fruits Bakset), Kagome & Miroku (Inu-Yasha), Marik (Yu-Gi-Oh!), Misty & Umbreon (Pokemon), Tobi (Naruto), Ranma (Ranma 1/2), and the Ouran High School Host Club.

Sadly, I never even thought to take out my DSi, so I didn't get any pics. I really hope I can find some of the pics that some of the other cosplayers (especially Marik) took with/of me. Fortunately, a friend of mine took some pics of me, but unfortunately, she didn't get any full-body pics of my Bakura cosplay, so we'll have to wait until Halloween to get those.

Here's a pic from the con that my friend, Caitlin-Massacre, took of me. I edited the background.
33577_1621637749972_1507313034_31611894_7363587_n.jpg