Discussion Neglected Pokémon in the TCG

Some of them are understandable like the baby Pokemon and the gen 5 fossils.

But I'm surprised by no Scyther. I guess if they do decide to make a Scizor holo or GX we will see a Scyther.

We don't really need the monkeys from gen 5 so much, would rather see Cryogonal or Sawsbuck or Sunflora.

It would be cool if they added the baby Pokemon to the card art for the evolved form. Obviously being a collector I wouldn't mind of they gave me their own cards, but most people probably want the middle or final evolutions of them to be basic instead off stage 1's.

Wait. What is Phione's first card since 2013?

SM5 has another Manaphy coming but I dont think there's any Phione planned

I would love to see a DELPHOX GX !!!!!

It's been way too long since we've seen that great Fox in the TCG... miss it a lot !

I would love to see a DELPHOX GX !!!!!

It's been way too long since we've seen that great Fox in the TCG... miss it a lot !
Delphox's last release was in Fates Collide, which was released only last year and is pretty recent by TCG standards.

I'll tell you what. TPC should throw down the gauntlet and print a Kadabra. Doing so would be a direct challenge to Uri Geller, and would force a showdown. The fact that he has stood by while the VGs continue to include Kadabra would be a sign of Acquiescence.

I'll tell you what. TPC should throw down the gauntlet and print a Kadabra. Doing so would be a direct challenge to Uri Geller, and would force a showdown. The fact that he has stood by while the VGs continue to include Kadabra would be a sign of Acquiescence.
They don't want to have to deal with another lawsuit from Gellar, despite winning the lawsuit

Other than the entire gauntlet of Baby Pokemon, and Abra and Kadabra (because of the most extenuating of circumstances), the only Pokemon who haven't appeared since Gen 4 are Sunkern and Sunflora now. Poor things. :'( #SunfloraForSM6

Other than the entire gauntlet of Baby Pokemon, and Abra and Kadabra (because of the most extenuating of circumstances), the only Pokemon who haven't appeared since Gen 4 are Sunkern and Sunflora now. Poor things. :'(
It's sad, because sunkern is one of my favorite pokemon.

Sunkern and Sunflora are ridiculously neglected. I have a feeling one is just around the corner.

In fact my prediction is SM6 will focus on Gen II and finally feature both

POKEMON COMPANY PLEASE LISTEN: you need to add Pichu, Tyrogue, Hapinny, Bonsly, etc. as basic pokemon that evolve into Pikachu, Chansey, etc. NOW I have been patient and I am tired of this error

POKEMON COMPANY PLEASE LISTEN: you need to add Pichu, Tyrogue, Hapinny, Bonsly, etc. as basic pokemon that evolve into Pikachu, Chansey, etc. NOW I have been patient and I am tired of this error
It's not an error; it's a mechanic. Babies were made on purpose not by accident.

It's not an error; it's a mechanic. Babies were made on purpose not by accident.
ok but still I want the Pokemon to fix it

Speaking of Tyrogue we have not seen the Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Hitmontop in a while

Darkrai and Gardevoir are pretty neglected
Not really Darkrai is going to be in 'Ultra Prism' also known as SM5 and I feel like Gardevior has been a little overused I would like to see a little more Gallaide*

*I hope I spelled him correctly

Speaking of Tyrogue we have not seen the Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and Hitmontop in a while
Hitmonchan was in Evolutions
Hitmonlee was in Generations
Hitmontop was in Furious Fists
Not that long ago :/
Not really Darkrai is going to be in 'Ultra Prism' also known as SM5 and I feel like Gardevior has been a little overused I would like to see a little more Gallaide*

------The Joke------

------Your Head----

You do realize he was joking, right? lol

Back