Help Need info on card

Canuckles

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone I’m brand new to opening cards I believe I might’ve found a card with an error. I pulled a galarian moltres V card however the rarity code on the bottom is that of a galarian zapdos. The code is 080/198 when I believe for a moltres it should be 097/198. Was it a fake pack or something? IMG_3183.jpegimage.jpg

It's a fake card; a few reasons why: (1) The holo effect is wrong (2) Borders are too thick all around (3) The card number is wrong, like you mentioned, but also it's too difficult to read it compared to the attack text (4) The text font of "Ability" is wrong along with too much space in the word "can’t"
Make sure you buy cards from a reputable company.

It's a fake card; a few reasons why: (1) The holo effect is wrong (2) Borders are too thick all around (3) The card number is wrong, like you mentioned, but also it's too difficult to read it compared to the attack text (4) The text font of "Ability" is wrong along with too much space in the word "can’t"
Walmart did me dirty

I ain’t even notice the can’ t. Lmaooo

Walmart did me dirty
I wouldn't really blame Walmart. Somebody probably bought a legit product, repackaged it with fake cards, and returned it to Walmart for refund. These types of scams do happen.

Back