Help Need help selling cards

Alex111

Aspiring Trainer
I'm selling holo Charizard, I have offer for that and holo Zapdos together for $70.
I look online but the prices are so varied and I'm not a Pokemon collector so I'm not familiar with the worth of cards.
Could someone, or ideally as many people as possible, give me suggestions or advice on these cards and this deal because I don't want to sell it for less then it's worth.
The face of the card is in good condition with minimal scratches but the back of the card is a little bit worn.
Thanks,
Alex.

I have dealt with two people trying to sell me a holo Charizard. Perhaps a part of the issue is me not willing to buy one anyway, but I had to explain to them that a heavily-scuffed one isn't really worth hundreds of dollars. This is a rare collector's item, so it's both heavily reliant on condition and there's no base of daily trades that would set the "standard" price.
This might be unhelpful, but a price of Charizard relies on how much you want to get rid of it and how much the other person wants it. So check all of your sources with photos and compare your card's quality to them to get a rough estimate on what it's worth (tip: if you can, check the "Sold" section to see what people are actually willing to pay for them) and then set a price that's comfortable for you.

I have dealt with two people trying to sell me a holo Charizard. Perhaps a part of the issue is me not willing to buy one anyway, but I had to explain to them that a heavily-scuffed one isn't really worth hundreds of dollars. This is a rare collector's item, so it's both heavily reliant on condition and there's no base of daily trades that would set the "standard" price.
This might be unhelpful, but a price of Charizard relies on how much you want to get rid of it and how much the other person wants it. So check all of your sources with photos and compare your card's quality to them to get a rough estimate on what it's worth (tip: if you can, check the "Sold" section to see what people are actually willing to pay for them) and then set a price that's comfortable for you.
No no, definitely helpful thanks!

Back