Help Need Help Building Gen 7 Team

Haunted Water

DEFT Lunar
So I'm working on a Gen 7 team for a tournament amongst friends without banlist. Right now it consists of Mega Metagross and Lycanroc. I was thinking of using Carbink as an annoyer/meatshield.

Any suggestions on what else I should look to add?

Lycanroc and Carbink aren't good because the former has a shallow movepool and the latter's defensive typing is just plain terrible for walling purposes. Metagross (especially the Mega version) is the only worthwhile Pokemon out of your initial list.

What are your team's moves/natures/EVs/items/abilities?

Lycanroc and Carbink aren't good because the former has a shallow movepool and the latter's defensive typing is just plain terrible for walling purposes. Metagross (especially the Mega version) is the only worthwhile Pokemon out of your initial list.

What are your team's moves/natures/EVs/items/abilities?
Would it help to say its the no guard Lycanroc from the gamestop event, or is it still bad? Also, I have no clue on how to check EVs.

I'll get the stats for my team when I wake later.

If there isn't a banlist, you should totally fill it up with the OP stuff like Primal Groudon and Xerneas.
This idea is actually really tempting.

Would it help to say its the no guard Lycanroc from the gamestop event, or is it still bad? Also, I have no clue on how to check EVs.

You need to hatch over 20 Eggs, and then talk to a guy by the PC in the Battle Tree on Poni Island. He's the Judge guy, but if you hatched over 20 Eggs; he'll upgrade your PC to have a 'Judge' function. Then you can check the EVs of your Pokemon by selecting the 'Judge' function on the PC screen.

I'll get the stats for my team when I wake later.
Midnight Lycanroc is still terrible in general. Its Attack may be good, but its other stats range from average to bad.

Back