Help Need a Budget Deck

FlashRayquaza

Rayquaza Fan
My friend wants to play TCG vs me but he has no chance because I am playing competitive and he has only those starter decks. So he needs a better deck. Only problem is, he has almost no EX/GX and not the money to buy two Lele. Can you suggest a good standart deck for less than 100$??

Passimian is always a good budget deck. Though idk how good it is compared to real meta decks, its decent at the very least.

Maybe Greninja Break? Passimian / Mew is an option, I think you can run some decks like Alolan Ninetales with Remoraid - Octillery as well without Tapu Lele GX if you have to.

Oh yeah i completely forgot greninja. Tho tbh greninja breaks are at least $10 each. But if you add all the trainers value it should still be under $100. And tbh on paper. It has a lot of good matchups accross the board. So screw passimian. If your budget is $100 gren break os the way to go imo

Yes, I already thougt about this. Only point is, I play Golisopod Garb. Maybe a Volcanion deck, but then I would lose. I'll suggest him A-Ninetales. Thank you for your help!

Im pretty sure a-ninetales runs brigette. Abd brigette equals lele... and lele just went to $70. So then youll definitely wont make it under $100

He should run a Volcanion-EX deck. Easily built for less than $100, will be top tier for next season for certain, and does not need Leles at all (and btw, if you are concerned about losing to him, Volc happens to be bad against Garbodor, so I would suggest using that as your main attacker wherever possible against his deck!)

And, finally, as much as I adore A-Ninetales, it isnt a budget deck by any means. As @TotoBoss suggested, it really requires Lele for the Brigette.

Last edited:
Maybe Greninja Break? Passimian / Mew is an option, I think you can run some decks like Alolan Ninetales with Remoraid - Octillery as well without Tapu Lele GX if you have to.
If one more person suggests that piece of garbage deck! Passimian / Mew is bad, it cannot possibly compete with anything that is even able to place on a tier list. It is really weird to suggest it IMO, and is only fun if you enjoy getting trounced by real decks.

My specialty is suggesting rogue decks, such as Tapu Koko GX which can easily be built for just about $50 sans Lele. Salazzle GX is another good one, with my friends live win rate at 18/20 with it. Both of those decks are cheap. Uber cheap.
Hope this helps.

If one more person suggests that piece of garbage deck! Passimian / Mew is bad, it cannot possibly compete with anything that is even able to place on a tier list. It is really weird to suggest it IMO, and is only fun if you enjoy getting trounced by real decks.

Relax mate. If you really want a budget deck it's difficult. Volcanion might be an option indeed, as is Greninja, but it won't be that cheap like Passimian / Mew.

Of course Passimian / Mew is not the best, I was responding to TotoBoss, and have given a realistic alternative (Greninja).

We are here to help eachother, right?

My specialty is suggesting rogue decks, such as Tapu Koko GX which can easily be built for just about $50 sans Lele. Salazzle GX is another good one, with my friends live win rate at 18/20 with it. Both of those decks are cheap. Uber cheap.
Hope this helps.
Salazzle-GX is probably the most underrated GX card we have, IMO. I agree that I can be a great option if you find the right partner for it.

Salazzle-GX is probably the most underrated GX card we have, IMO. I agree that I can be a great option if you find the right partner for it.
The partner is promo Lurantis. Stack 2 Lurantis and a Choice Band and you hit for 180.
Just say the word and I'll send the decklist if needed.

Back