nats

Lou Cypher said:
In other news, Hell just froze over, Bush proved to be intelligent, Paris Hilton became a nun and Chinese people are the tallest of the world.
umm, isn't the 2nd tallest person in the world from china? I remember watching a report on him on discovery health, and itw as pretty interesting.

Papi/Manny said:
Lou Cypher said:
In other news, Hell just froze over, Bush proved to be intelligent, Paris Hilton became a nun and Chinese people are the tallest of the world.
umm, isn't the 2nd tallest person in the world from china? I remember watching a report on him on discovery health, and itw as pretty interesting.

he's definitely just using a simple stereotype that Asians are shorter people on average.

its all just nonsense! except for that whole Paris Hilton thing. :p

I'm sure PAris Hilton and Chinese People have to do anything with US Nats unless they come by the Convention Center to say Hi.
In other word, Hell just froze over, Bush proved to be intelligent, Paris Hilton became a nun and Chinese people are the tallest of the world.
---
Wow Claydol ex, I made a new avvy supporting it.
Anyways since Claydol ex is considered talking about Nationals, I made a special Avatar supporting it.
Though I was looking at Claydol ex on the Ebay and for some reason in my head I was like "Claydol ex shut up!"

Anyways Nats is just Crazy it's no fun if Architype deck win.

The fact that it's a Stage 1 gives if so much benefit in this format.

If Claydol ex comes after T3 it's an auto win for the opponent.

its Just my opinion, but any pokemon that can switch its type is down right awsome cuz boom! instantly your pokemon has a better chance of hitting a weakness but Claydol has the best type change fighting AND being pshychic i mean the two down right slaughter rai eggs and if you dont like the power version of claydol try medicham from CG hs is a body and its the same .... just a thought.
oh and make shure everyone that you have a deck that you know inside and out .. me im a last minute heroic and i think of things right at the last moment (which is horrible )

phoenixback4fire said:
if you dont like the power version of claydol try medicham from CG  hs is a body and its the same .... just a thought.

Claydol > medicham

C'mon, claydol just uses its super lasers to kill medicham and everything in the format.

Back