Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Hegafire0 said:
Can I get my name modified to Hegafire?

You do not qualify yet.

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed. If you have been a member for more than 3 years and do not meet the post requirement, you may get a name change.

Ok. I just want to get rid of that stupid 0.

* leaves to post random opinions around the forums*

May I have my name changed to Four Arms? Thanks! I've been wanting to change my username for a few months, but I keep forgetting to do it between Werewolf games, lol.

Trade thread: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-us-ww-the-champs-trade-thread-h-plasma-blast-fa-ex-s-w-shiny-dusknoir-plasma-blast

Hi I don't have 250 posts but I'd still like to get my name changed to Ezio.

References:
TPO3
CCloud
Pride
Jay
Some Loser
Serperior

If I don't get my name change I will make 250 posts equivalent to the average quality on this forum over the course of a couple days.

.maiden said:
Hi I don't have 250 posts but I'd still like to get my name changed to Ezio.

References:
TPO3
CCloud
Pride
Jay
Some Loser
Serperior

If I don't get my name change I will make 250 posts equivalent to the average quality on this forum over the course of a couple days.

It doesn't matter who your references are. Rules are rules.

Sky Pillar said:
Could I get my name changed to Bashamo, please

Once you have made two more posts, you may.

Lol okay I understand. (This is the first of my 200+ posts and is quite irrelevant)

Hi, I'd like a change to Platinum26. Ive been going by that for a while and just never asked for a change but would now like one. Thanks!

Done ~IA

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed. If you have been a member for more than 3 years and do not meet the post requirement, you may get a name change.

Ice Arceus said:

How many times has this been quoted now?

Evidently not enough, because it has to be repeated monthly. - Staff

Hi, can I have my name changed to "Kaiser Dynamo" (Without the " on either side of course)
Thanks,
-DP (Wanted to to it one last time before changing to "-KD" :p)

Done.~KA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back