Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Hello.

I am confused regarding these two rules:
*Only English letters a-z and numbers 0-9 are allowed.
*Only 4 numbers or 2 standard english keyboard symbols will be allowed in a changed username.

The first one is no symbols, while the second allows up to 2.

If symbols are allowed, please change my name to "s_gmusic" If they are not allowed, then "sgmusic" will suffice.

Thanks. :)

Fixed the rule. Thanks for pointing that out. Name changed!

Edit: Okay, I was worried I would get someone confused with the joke and my name so, here's what I want my name to be without a joke. Chocolate Death. If I can't go with Death, I'll settle with Doom.

Done.~KA

Richard Yan said:
Change my Name to my old screen name "NeoMobius"

You do not meet the requirements at this time for a name change. Please read the first post to view the requirements.

Reggie McGigas said:
I want to change my name, but I have a feeling that I will want to change it back. Is this allowed?

Yes

Shining Raikou said:
6. Change backs/regrets:
If you absolutely hate your name change and want to change back/change to something else you can. In order to do so, you must notify us in the thread within 24 hours of your most recent name change. You may only do this ONCE within 24 hours of your most recent username change, so don't ask to try out a bunch of usernames.

Finally reached post 250! May I get my name changed to Hegafire?
Done.~KA

Hey, would i be able to 'change' my user name? I just want it to be Dedenne. I don't like how long my current name is, because its long to say and when people refer to me its long to type my whole name, and in the right order for that matter. I know i dont reach the requirements for a name change, thats why im asking if the whole end of it can just be deleted. If not than its all good!

It can't be delete, but you could just refer yourself as Dedenne. A lot of members put KA instead of my username.

wooooo 250 shagadelic baby yeah

Change my name to Breakfast Cereal, please. :]

EDIT: Also, do I still have to keep my old name in my user title or sig or something now that they're all recorded on our profiles?

Done.

Yes, put it in either your usertitle or sig for a few weeks and then you can remove it, since it's easier for everyone to see.

Can i get mine changed to Captain Kaiser?

*update

oh didnt notice i had Warning.

Oh well I'll ask again later

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed.

Lord Fletchling

I've wanted this Username for a while, so I may as well try it.

drohnplz

[smod]Drohn[/smod]: On it.

Done. Make sure to include your old username in your signature or user title for at least 4 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back