BW/BW2 Nageki and Dageki

tank123

flareon is the best!!!!
do anyone think that these two pokemon are related in any kind of way if so state your opinion

They have the same base stat total, only distributed differently. Nageki is the more defensive one and dageki is the more offensive one.

I think they are like Hitmochan and hitmonlee but at first when first saw them i thought they were apart of the same evolutionary line and they still might be remember tyrouge.

i think they are similar to Himochan and Himolee

One looks like Jujitsu and not sure on the other 1 karate? all i know they have different martial art styles

Nageki seems to correspond to judo and dageki, to karate (or any stereotypical martial art to the layman). The pokedex descriptions seem to imply this.

ilk7si.gif
15802eo.jpg
http://i56.tinypic.com/1ghr2o.jpg

Thats all I have to say.....Has nothing to do with battle strategies.Just look at the simularities

Basically they can be compared to Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee. Their counterparts of Generation One.

Yes they can be compared to the hitmons.

Nageki Higher defense than attack Hitmonchan
Dageki Higher attack the defense Hitmonlee

I think that they are going to have a pre-evo and possibly another one added for equal stats. in Gen VI I hope to also see an evo of tabunne and then a bunch of other evolutions and pre-evolutions of some gimmick pokemon and some ones that use evolutionary stones like what happened before in johto and Kanto. It will be coool! Its not like just ONE pokemon evolves based on stats. c'MON!

Yeah but did I say that they didn't have in the next gen?? :b

Nope. I only told people who wondered it, because it really sounded like they didn't knew and wanted to know :b

Back