• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Naganedel-GX/Ultra Necrozma-GX

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I was going over deck ideas using some of the Announced Forbidden Light cards (Including ones that where revealed by the theme decks and Prerelease promos)
Pokemon 15:
2x Ultra Necrozma-GX FBL #95
2x Naganadel-GX FBL #56
3x Poipole FBL #55
1x Guzzlord FBL #80
2x Malamar FBL #???
2x Inkay FBL #???
1x Gumshoos-GX SUM #110
2x Yungoos SUM #109
Trainers 24:
2x Ultra Space FBL #115
4x Nest Balls SUM #123
4x Timer Balls SUM #134
4x Hau SUM #120
2x Special Charge STS #105
4x Energy Retrieval SUM #116
1x Poison Barb SUM #124
1x Exp. Share SUM #118
2x Energy Switch SUM #117
Energys 21:
1x Beast Energy (Prism Star) FBL #117
2x Double Colorless Energy SUM #136
8x Psychic Energy
4x Metal Energy
6x Dark Energy
Total cards: 60

I know its probably not very good but here is the strategy: To use Naganedel-GX GX attack to set up for guzzlord to use his Lord's Valley attack, Using Ultra Space to grab pretty much any of your Pokemon i included 2 of them because if your facing a deck with the ability to discard stadium cards in play you might need another, and i'm sure you can guess the rest. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

"Teching" means putting one copy into the deck.
Personally, I think Nagandel could use more ultra beasts and which would probably mean including at least DawnWings.
I also think playing 3 different types of energy is probably clunky. Especially with the DCE's.

"Teching" means putting one copy into the deck.
Personally, I think Nagandel could use more ultra beasts and which would probably mean including at least DawnWings.
I also think playing 3 different types of energy is probably clunky. Especially with the DCE's.
Right i will definitely consider this

Back