News Mythical Pokemon Collections

you guys in the states are lucky
I'm seeing pre orders in canada starting at 20 bucks

20 bucks...for 2 packs!? Are you kidding me??

S-Slowpoke?! That was the first card I ever owned...It got reprinted...Oh my gosh.....Aha..It's back...
images

Okay, here's what I don't understand... Japan has a few promos of cards from main sets with alternate artwork including gen 1 pokémon like Zubat from Phantom Forces, Vulpix from Primal Clash, Gastly from BREAKthrough, etc...
After the previous news, I thought all cards would be straight reprints, but apparently not. Paras, Gastly and Machop are reprints of recent cards with alternate artwork, but that Gastly doesn't have the same artwork as the japanese promo I mentioned... Still, if some of these cards have alternate art, then WHY THE HELL DIDN'T THEY USE THOSE JAPANESE PROMOS TOO??? *massive facepalm*

Sorry about the rant...

Last edited:
"I assume that's a Mega Charizard-Y, I'm not completely familiar with it, it's the blue one"
- The Charizard Authority

*facepalm*

That Paras has got to be in my top 10 favorite images. I guess it sucks to have effect spore instead of dry skin on a rainy day...

What Metalizard said about the XY-P Gastly reprint.

The choices the TCG makes lately never fail to baffle me.

I want all the energies! Still not as good as the gold & silver energies, but I love having the choice of energies.

This set has honestly become worthless to me. Besides the Mega Gardy, I will not be buying any of these packs unless they come in the mythical boxes. TPCi had a chance to print links for the Kanto starters and they blew it. Way. To. Go ..

This set is pretty lame. At least Call of Legends changed the artwork for all of the reprints.

Back