Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
We’ve just spotted a new full art promo for Boss's Orders (Cyrus) in Pokemon’s official CardDex app! It’s SWSH251. The card hasn’t even been revealed in Japan yet. It’s illustrated by the legendary Mitsuhiro Arita.

Cyrus-Full-Art-Promo-143x200.jpg

CardDex-App-Cyrus-Screenshot-90x200.jpg

There are currently no announced products that we know of that will include this promo. It might be tied to a product releasing early next year, such as one for the unnamed SWSH12.5 set. It’s also possible there’s an unknown product on the horizon that we simply haven’t heard of yet, such as a store exclusive. Store exclusives don’t usually get announced...

Continue reading...

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
Love the art, but Geez! I do hate it when players put 4 copies of the full art in the deck just when new ones get released. Show offs.. :rolleyes:😒

The Blast Boys

Aspiring Trainer
Looks fine to me. Not sure where the flack is coming from on this one.
Weird perspective, facial expression, and the shading looks phoned in. There's not enough going on elsewhere for the agape jaw to make sense. Just look at literally anything else he's done recently.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Weird perspective, facial expression, and the shading looks phoned in. There's not enough going on elsewhere for the agape jaw to make sense. Just look at literally anything else he's done recently.
You're saying this definitively but it's all subjective – perspective's fine, he's shouting because he's probably delivering a speech so the facial expression is also fine, and the shading is as good as Arita ever does? I'm not terrifically sure what you expect to be "going on elsewhere" in this photo. (It's not his masterwork but it's not lacking in any particular way, is my point.)

The Blast Boys

Aspiring Trainer
You're saying this definitively but it's all subjective – perspective's fine, he's shouting because he's probably delivering a speech so the facial expression is also fine, and the shading is as good as Arita ever does? I'm not terrifically sure what you expect to be "going on elsewhere" in this photo. (It's not his masterwork but it's not lacking in any particular way, is my point.)
You don't sound familiar enough with his work to really understand what I'm saying.

DMYSYS

Aspiring Trainer
Like I was saying. Decent artwork, not too sure where the flack is coming from :p