MYNX

PKM4

League Leader - Tournament Organizer - Professor
Does anyone know what is in the deck called MYNX? All I know is Mew ex, and Jynx. Not sure on the rest. This deck seems so secretive for some reason and people are not talking about it.

IF ANYONE KNOWS THEN PLEASE POST.

It runs Mew EX LM, Jynx UF, Wobbuffet LM, Unown I, Roselia LM, and Minum DX. Mew EX abuses all the attacks. Jynx allows it to pure power and status for 1 energy. Wobbuffet sits on the benched and locks the thing you gust in the active spot. Unown I and Roselia gust up things and status them. Minum gets you back 1 card from your discard pile.

Well, PM Iceman86, he should know.

As for the Energies, you play Holon's Voltorb and Magnemite, so as Magnetrode. This allows you to use attacks that are in play.

Yup, Prime nailed it. He forgot why minum is there though...its to use INFIDENTE POW to make the opponet run out of energy and then you PP until they die.

Well, it's one of the best decks ever, but don't try to play it, if you're not a reaaal good player and you need to test it a lot.

Prime didn't write down the Holon's Voltorb, Holon's Magnemite and Holon's Castform though.

I don't think that helps a lot, because it happens a lot that you lock your opponents Jirachi...

yup, Mynx is very much to locking your opponent and torture them slowly to death...
anyway zapdos ex is right too.. some luck in LBS like drawing a switch or warp point will allow steelix ex to terrorize mynx... and mynx would face some prob facing any mew ex based deck too like mewtric and stuffs since your opponent's mew ex can instead lock you:p

Back