PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hello all PokeBeach readers! Gabriel Semedo here again with another Pokémon TCG article and this time I’m going to talk about my two main picks to use in the Natal Regional in Brazil.
SWSH12PT5GG_EN_GG41.png

I know that this format is already at an end and no one can stand to see Lugia VSTAR anymore, but I believe that little by little the format has found a balance, and new decks have begun to stand out in addition to Lugia VSTAR, Mew VMAX, Regigigas and Lost Box, such as Hisuian Goodra VSTAR and...

Continue reading...

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Wow. Reading the “an answer for anything” section made me realize how much Lugia VSTAR loses in rotation. Even with Tyranitar V OHKOing most Pokémon, it’s still going to mill 4 cards even against Gardevoir ex (whose HP is too high even to be OHKOed by a Cragalanch with four Single Strike Energy). How hard will that self-milling hit a deck that aims to make full use of Urn of Toughness to keep recycling your Single Strike Energy? Lugia VSTAR will still be one of the best decks in format, but what it loses will make it slightly less flexible, most notably restricting its ability to take 2 prizes in a single turn without opting for Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX over the Single Strike engine.

Clear

Birb is the Word
Wow. Reading the “an answer for anything” section made me realize how much Lugia VSTAR loses in rotation. Even with Tyranitar V OHKOing most Pokémon, it’s still going to mill 4 cards even against Gardevoir ex (whose HP is too high even to be OHKOed by a Cragalanch with four Single Strike Energy). How hard will that self-milling hit a deck that aims to make full use of Urn of Toughness to keep recycling your Single Strike Energy? Lugia VSTAR will still be one of the best decks in format, but what it loses will make it slightly less flexible, most notably restricting its ability to take 2 prizes in a single turn without opting for Rapid Strike Urshifu VMAX over the Single Strike engine.
until you realize that they don't have to use tyranitar.
they can use stounjouner and yveltal just fine.