• masterballs
        • pp ups
        • calcium
        • protien

RECORDS:

WINS
        LOSSES
        • _____

Hello there kiezzer i would gladly trade you a shiny crobat for a Manaphy(I dp not mind if it has been cloned) thank-you!And also i would gladly give you a eevee level 5!only if you want to though thank-you!!

kiezzer I do not mind only if it will not do anything bad to my game!soo i will keep in touch i get diamond on the 21st of may soo when that time comes i will pm you and we will get ready to trade how does that sound!??!

umm the prob is many people are offering me.rely good guys like arceus so ya but why arnt u gettin it till may... the thing is i realy need it right now and cuz i have to beat the elite 4

umm the prob is many people are offering me.rely good guys like arceus so ya but why arnt u gettin it till may... the thing is i realy need it right now and cuz i have to beat the elite 4
ewhats ur e-mail?

kiezzer that is very Unfortunate that we can not trade when i get my game but it would be really nice if we could stay in touch soo when i do get my game we could make a few trades!

plz call me sam kiezzer just sounds wierd replying to that lol well umm i could try to save a manaphy...We should keep in touch thoe do u have msn?...

Back