DPPt/HGSS My Player Thread

Locane

Luster Purge
Welcome to Locanes player thread!

MY INFORMATION:

My Friend Code: 0129 8305 4100
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/whatever: Sorry gang,don't really use any of these!
Contact Time: Live in Ireland,work full time so most evenings after 7,8pm & All Weekend.

MY HAVES/WANTS

POKEMON FOR TRADE====================
  • Spiritomb,egg hatched lvl 1
  • Aipom,egg hatched lvl 1
  • Combee,egg hatched lvl 1
  • Also,when I unlock Pal Park,I have all the previous games jammed with naturally bred 'mon for trading.I have legendaries that I caught myself though I'd only trade them for suitable matches.Any questions queries,feel free to reply or get in touch.Thanks for reading,cheers!

POKEMON I WANT=======================
  • Glameow,female,any level
  • Honchkrow,either gender any level
  • Togekiss,either gender any level
  • Riolu,female any level

ITEMS FOR TRADE======================
  • Nothing major of note until I start using Pal Park I'm afraid...when that time arrives You could chance your arm asking for anything I guess...Oh, i'll be totally honest and tell You know that any major rare items I trade will have come from an action replay.I'm not trying to offend or disgust anyone out there,it's just that I've never been to an event to get any cool stuff :"( lol!

ITEMS I WANT=========================
  • Any of the new Incenses,for breeding purposes naturally.

RECORDS:

WINS
  • _____
  • _____
LOSSES
  • _____

My Glameow egg (that'll know: Quick Attack (pass one from: Leafia)
For your: Aipom (will it know: Double Hit)

Hey there,thanks a million for getting in touch.I appreciate the offer but I managed to snag a Purugly, through the GTS!!! Jammy or what,eh? Its a female so I can breed her to get my Glameow. About the Aipom,it doesn't know double hit,but i saw on Serebii that it learns it at lvl 33.The Father was my Monferno and I think egg moves come from the daddy...I think!
Anyhoo,thanks again for your effort,coolies all round.
Without sounding Cheeky,don't suppose You gotta spare Rotom or Drifloon?
Lemme know when ya get a chance!
Cheers!

Sounds like a plan,I hatched 4 Spiritombs today and they got sucked right outta the GTS,still need a Drifloon so lemme know what ya think... Thanks for taking the time to reply... laters!

Back