My Local Roaring Skies Prerelease - Redcap's Corner

ShayminTails

Pinkie Pie's Bro
Hey There fellow Beach goers

So last week on Saturday, I went to my local card shop named "Redcap's Corner" for my local Roaring Skies Prerelease and here's a small recap as Pros and Cons:

Pros
---
* Coordinator recognized me Immediately as I'm like a regular to her ;)
* From the Initial "Flight" (6 Packs) I got FA Latios-EX, RH Deoxys, RH Ultra Ball, RH Togetic (I like RH Fairies :3) and the Regular AT Altaria
* The Promo AT Altaria art :D
* Traded for some good Fairies (FA Gardevoir-EX, 2x AT Azumarill, Reg. Florges-EX and Holo Slurpuff XY)
* Bought some cards with Store Credit and Cash (RH VS Seeker for $6 and Reg. Mega Gardevoir-EX for $14)
* Ending "Flight" (2 Packs) I pulled Reg. M Latios-EX
* Played a Battle on AS against someone and won
* Got a good amount of StreetPass hits

Cons
---
* Tried to trade for a FA Yveltal-EX for my Brother and failed
* Lost all 4 of my rounds
* No Sky Fields or Shaymin
* Barely any good trainers from the first "Flight" (1 Winona, 1 Trainer's Mail and 1 Switch)

Machamp The Champion

TCG Articles Head
Hey, I haven't seen you around the forums in a while. Nice to see you back!

Those are some great pulls! FA Latios EX and M Latios EX are some of my favorite EXs in the set. The RH Ultra Ball is really nice too. Certainly better than the Gallade EX I pulled lol.

I've actually been to Redcap Corner before for some City Championships. A bit too far for a Prerelease unfortunately. Maybe I'll see you there someday. :D

ShayminTails

Pinkie Pie's Bro
Hey, I haven't seen you around the forums in a while. Nice to see you back!

Those are some great pulls! FA Latios EX and M Latios EX are some of my favorite EXs in the set. The RH Ultra Ball is really nice too. Certainly better than the Gallade EX I pulled lol.

I've actually been to Redcap Corner before for some City Championships. A bit too far for a Prerelease unfortunately. Maybe I'll see you there someday. :D

Maybe, but the next event is Autumn Regionals and that sadly is in Lancaster, PA and unless I can get a ride up there, I'm not going