• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My Landy-EX/Terrakon/Mewtwo deck

pokemoncatcher

Aspiring Trainer
pokemon 11
4x landy ex
2x terrakon ex or tornadus ex not sure which to choose
3x mewtwo ex
2x bouffalant or may be 2x keldeo ex

trainer/supporter 36
4x juniper
4x N
3x Bianca
3x Skyla
4x ctatcher
2x max potion
2x energy switch
4x switch
3x ultra ball
4x hypnotoxic laser
2x virbank city gym
1x scramble switch

energy 13
4x double colorless
9x fighting energy

strategy
Want to use hammerhead attack as turn one offensive to smash my opponents and basically barrel them over until its over and I win :D

My first time for a deck and strategy I hope I got it right your input would be awesome if there is any need for changes.

RE: My Landy/terrakon/mewtwo deck

No water energies...i would go with bouffalant (dragons exalted) for its anti ex move gold breaker...unless you are just using keldeo for rush in, but as an attacker keldeo wouldnt have the right attack support in that deck

Hmm...tough choice. Tornadus is a possible 1st turn attacker, but since thats what you have landy for i would say terrakion for slightly later game support in case landy is just not cutting it, plus if you run into a keldeo deck (which you probably will) if you can get terrakion to the active slot you can speed up mewtwo's energy attaching process while still doing damage. Tornadus (dark explorers) can combat a keldeo on its own though without risking an extremely easy OHKO due to weakness. So ultimately, your deck benefits from either card so i would say its whichever you like more :) I'm sure there are better answers out there (like, from people who go to worlds. Those people are crazy good) but thats just what i think :D

MMM ok thanks again for the info could I possibly run both and cut back on supporters maybe?

Another question I have what is a plasmabox deck it was posted in another one of my threads and they said it would carve up.

That sounds like a good idea, but keep in mind, more pokemon generally means more energy. And i have never heard of a plasmabox deck. Obviously it revolves around team plasma cards, but all ive heard of for that is team plasma decks (very simple name, tell it as it is i guess) revolving around bench support usually boosting the hp, attack or both. Who knows, the person could have meant a plasma badge which opens up whichever pokemon its attached to the previously mentioned support, but that involves changing your entire deck in order to fit a few deoxys and/or umbreon from the latest set into it. If it is really bugging you not knowing you could always ask them. Wish i could have told you what it really is, but hopefully i accidentally shed a little light on it. :/

mmm if I decided to run terrakon and thundarus what changes do you think would be a good idea?

Maybe an extra fighting energy or 2 energy-wise. Other than that i have little to offer

Back