• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My Kingdra Deck (need some help)

SnorlaxDude

I'm a RPG-fanatic!
Hi all,

I'm recently having troubles with my Kingdra deck. Here's how the deck is made out...

Pokemon
x4 Horsea LA
x2 Seadra LA
x2 Kingdra LA
x2 Kingdra Prime
x3 Uxie LA
x1 Unown Q
x1 Azelf LA
x2 Crobat G

Trainers, Supporters, etc
x3 Rare Candy
x4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
x3 Pokemon Communicator
x2 Warp Point
x4 Pluspower
x1 Luxury Ball
x1 Palmer's
x4 Super Scoop Up
x4 Poke Turn
x2 Broken Time Space
x2 Expert Belt
x2 Cynthia's Feelings
x3 Bebe's Search

x8 {W} energies

The strategy of this deck is try to get out Kingdra/Kingdra Prime. Have Kingdra Prime spray splash, and have the Kingdra LA be the main attacker and Crobat G is for more damage. However, there are a couple of problems with this deck. #1, Vileplume from Undaunted. This deck has lots of trainers, so if I go against a deck that has the Darkness Grace Spiritomb (and especially Vileplume), the deck gets shut down. Also, this deck doesn't have much draw power except for Uxie. Does anybody have any tips on how I can make things better in this deck?

Emperor

???
The whole Vileplume trainer lock factor is quite a big issue. The only way you can fully stop that is by teching a 1-1 Dialga G lvX but i advise against that. You could try teching in a Regice LA to move Spiritomb AR from the active spot to allow you to use your trainer's for the first few turns. Also just realised you aren't playing a single Collectors which makes trainer lock more painful for yourself.

-2 Cynthia's Feelings
-2 Cyrus's Conspiracy
-4 Plus power (Kingdra prime and Crobat G pretty much do this for you)

+1 Regice LA
+2 PONT (much better than Cynthia's)
+3 Pokemon Collector
+2 {W} Energy (In a format without Roseanne's more {W} energy is advised plus gives you something to dump for Regi move)