My Gym Leaders & Elite Four

KiKi

Team Harmony
I guess I should post these images for you guys to see. I made all of these over the span of several months (off and on working, tho I made the Elite Four in one day, start to finish, in ten hours).

I made these over a year ago.

Their names are from 1st gym leader to last elite four member: Dusty, Kendal, Buster, Adrian, Ellie, Bella Rose, Aerella, Simon, Dia, Grant, Si, and Elizabeth.

The Champion's name is Hally (pronounced HAH-LEE), not pictured, tho she is drawn and has been also for over a year, and is HEAVILY based on the Bleach Character, Tier Hallibel.

Can I get some critiques? Also, try and guess their typing. :3

These are really good. Though I feel that Buster needs a more "agressive" expression to match his muscular style.
I also noticed there is one name more than there are characters ;)

Since I don't know which one does not apply I will Judge all of them.

For the typings:

Dusty : Either Ground or Rock or both (this is common for the first gym).
Kendal : Fire (The hair makes me presume this).
Buster : Fighting (Obvious by the name and muscular tone).
Adrian : ?? this one I honestly cannot say... I believe this one is the extra name therefore.
Ellie : Electric (Based on the name and energetic appearance).
Bella : Also Electric (Based on the lightningbolt in her hair) or Normal (based on general appearance) of Fairy (if this unconfirmed type applies).
Rose : Grass (Follows from the name and "natural" appearance).
Aerella : Flying ( Based on the name) or Normal (Based on appearance) or Fairy (once again if this applies).
Simon : Water (Judging from hair color), maybe with extra Ice members?

Dia : Metal (Based off the name) or Normal (Because metal seems an odd choice to start the elite 4).
Grant : Bug (This is a pure gamble).
Si : Psychic (Obvious from name and appearance) maybe with additional Poison or Ghost teammembers.
Elisabeth : Dark (Based on appearance) or Dragon (not likely in elite 4).

Champion Hally : All types obviously...

Very nice set you have here. You really express that Pokemon style but since you asked for critique I'll get down to it.

The first thing I notice with Dusty is that his fringe seems slightly angled and isn't perpendicular to his eyes. Speaking of, his facial features I think are just a little too lower down. His right hand looks like a clamp and his clothing doesn't cover part of his shoe like it does with the other side. Flying?

The only thing wrong with Kendel, apart from perhaps an odd chest width, is the legs. Without trying to sound too harsh they look like they have been run over. His joint seems to be the wrong way round. Fire?

I can't see any immediate problems with Buster. Other than those red things seem to be growing out of his face rather than actual hair. Fighting?

Again, very nice work with Adrian. She looks like a mix of Cynthia and...Catherine? The last Elite 4 in Johto. I think that's her name. No immediate issues. Fairy Poison?

Ellie looks real nice although I feel that her eyes are far too wide and her neck just slightly too thin. I would guess have guessed Ice if I didn't see that little thunder symbol. Electric?

Bella Rose is great. Nothing to comment. Grass?

Aerella is my favourite. Great design. I'm torn between Psychic and Flying.

Simon....Bug.

Dia...Normal

Grant is probably Steel.

Si...Water.

Elizabeth, judging by the mask she is holding, Ghost.

Oops, seems like I misread the names... Thought Bella Rose was Bella and Rose...

Back