• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

my garpluff deck

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
this is my deck that i plan to use for citys this year I am in the masters division . also my first post

pokemon ~ 30
_________
3-3-3-1 gastly 2 SF 1 AR , haunter SF , gengar SF , gengar lv.x AR
2-2-2 hoppip HS, skiploom HS, jumpluff HS
1-1-1 oddish UD, gloom UD, vileplume UD
3 sableye SF
1-1 shaymin PL, (energy blow) shaymin lv.x PL (land form)
2 uxie LA
1 azelf LA
1-1-1 nidoran f RR, nidorina RR, nidoqueen RR

T/S/S ~ 16
_________
1 alph lithograph HS
1 luxury ball SF
2 pokemon communication 1 HSTK 1 HS
2 pokemon collector HS
1 cyrus's conspiracy PL
1 interviewer's questions
2 bebe's search 1 RR 1 MT
1 professor elm's training method
2 flower shop lady UD
1 miasma valley PL
2 broken time-space

energys ~ 14
________

7 {P}
7 {G}

You're going to need the Division and the Event you plan on playing this for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

is this good? sorry for not putting that i am not too familiar with the rules on the forums

Interesting deck, now to some suggestions.

I dislike prof elm's since bebe's dose it better and you only run 2 bebe's so i would change the elm's to a bebe's. And palmer's contribution is better recovery than flower shop lady since it let's you take up to 5 energy/pokemon however you like. Alpha lithograph is useless you should play looker's investigation to look at your opponents hand and hand refresh. Why do you play 1 cyrus's? Take it out for something more useful (will list later).

So take out: -6
1 professor elm's training method
2 flower shop lady
1 alpha lithograph
1 cyrus's conspiracy
1 sableye (to make room for 1 more card...)

and put in: +6
1 bebe's search
1 palmer's contribution (I don't think you'll need more)
2 pokemon collector (so you can get basic pokemon faster)
2 looker's investigation

Hope this helped ^^

Back