• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard My Gardivoir GX build

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 21

* 2 Eevee SUM 101
* 2 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
* 4 Ralts BUS 91
* 2 Kirlia BUS 92
* 3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
* 2 Gallade BKT 84
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 2 Remoraid BKT 32
* 2 Octillery BKT 33

##Trainer Cards - 26

* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 N FCO 105
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Ultra Ball FLF 99
* 4 Rare Candy SUM 129
* 1 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137

##Energy - 13

* 9 Fairy Energy 9
* 4 Double Colorless Energy SLG 69

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
Am I missing anything or is this deck good?

Last edited:

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
The Max Potion version is widely accepted as the "broken" version of Gardevoir. If you really don't want to play them, here's some other suggestions: Choice Bands. Definitely needs Choice Bands. Not having to sacrifice an extra Gardy is always great because it's more firepower for benched Gardys to help with prize trading. It's also really important in the mirror so you can play as little Energy as possible, and against Lele too. If you really wanna play Sylveon, absolutely play 1 Parallel City. Plea GX after playing one is super devastating, and on the next turn, you can use Gardy to KO their active and demolish their board state. I slso noticed you play no Acerola. If you're not playing Max Potion, you probably want one or two, since cycling through less Gardy and preserving resources in addition to the prize denial is always great.

pikachuuuu101

Custom Title
The Max Potion version is widely accepted as the "broken" version of Gardevoir. If you really don't want to play them, here's some other suggestions: Choice Bands. Definitely needs Choice Bands. Not having to sacrifice an extra Gardy is always great because it's more firepower for benched Gardys to help with prize trading. It's also really important in the mirror so you can play as little Energy as possible, and against Lele too. If you really wanna play Sylveon, absolutely play 1 Parallel City. Plea GX after playing one is super devastating, and on the next turn, you can use Gardy to KO their active and demolish their board state. I slso noticed you play no Acerola. If you're not playing Max Potion, you probably want one or two, since cycling through less Gardy and preserving resources in addition to the prize denial is always great.
I have just felt like just rushing a gardy is the best way to go, and not mess around with semi tech cards

GymLdrJesse

Twitter/X @JessePrker
Advanced Member
I have just felt like just rushing a gardy is the best way to go, and not mess around with semi tech cards
Either bump the octillery line to 1-1 or just play oranguru instead. There is not enough room for 2-2.
My suggestions from playing/playing against gardy lately is you either go with the "brokenvoir" build (max potions instead of sylveon) or the traditional sylveon build.
Your list is closer to the sylveon build.
-1 octillery, -1 remoraid, -1 float stone, -1 fairy energy, -1 gallade
+1 tapu lele, +1 parallel city, +1 acerola, +2 choice band

- Parallel city is just too good not to run. Some list are even running 2 copies. It helps you pull of those cool plea GX combos and you can play it towards you to reduce Golisopod, Volcanion, Ninetales damage. It also helps get rid of your leles so they cant take free prizes late game.
- Acerola helps a lot in the mirror and is just a nice splashable card to lele for late game.
- 2 gallade is really good if you can find space, but 1 does the job.
- 2 float/2 choice band is the ideal tool split.

Let me know if you have any questions. :)