• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

My First Plasma Box Deck.

pokemoncatcher

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon (11)
4- Deoxys EX
3- Thundurus EX
2- black Kyurem PS
1- Snorlax
1- Plasma Tornadus EX

Supporters (13)
4- N
4- Juniper
2- Colress
4- Skyla
1- Bianca

Items (22)
3- Ultra Ball
2- Team Plasma Ball
2- Float Stone
3- Switch
1- Scramble Switch
4- Catcher
4- Hypnotoxic Laser
2- Colress Machine
Stadiums (2)
2- Virbank

Energy (13)
1- Double Colorless
4- Prism
4- Blend (F,W,M,L)
2- Plasma

Strategy- Start with Thundurus and try to get energy in the discard turn one and then try to get a turn 2 Kyurem and then go from there
want to have a bench of deoxys. I added the second vibrank to take the stress of skyla and search for better things.
I know im running a low plasma energy but Attacking with Thunderous early there is no need for plasma and the plasma energy can be searched out with skyla if needed.

Your input would be great.

Yeah, you should probably max out your energy acceleration with a 4-4 colress machine and plasma energy. And plasma tornadus really stinks, if you are looking for a better attacker, go with the late game lugia over the tornadus.

BTW- you have 15 supporters, and 11 energies, 23 items. 60 total cards, but the counts are wrong.

IF I am running an equal amount of Colress Machine and Plasma Energy means that often times the last Plasma Energy ends up in your hand, and the last C.Machine dead.
I reduced them extra because early game you'll just be attacking with Thundurus EX, so no need for Plasma Energy anyway; it can be searched out with Skyla or colress machine if needed (with Thundurus EX, it is not always needed).

grantm1999 said:
Kyurem PLF>>>>>>>>>>Black Kyurem EX PLS. (in this deck)
Ask anyone on this site.

So kyrum PLF would be better to run

Yeah, Kyurem Plasma Freeze is way better. Not only is it Plasma being able to take advantage of all the great qualities that this deck has (Deoxys EX, Colress Machine, etc) but it's also a better attacker with its typing being able to hit things like Landorus for really good damage and the 120 boosted with 3 Deoxys can hit 180 HP Pokemon with Laser+Virbank.

dmaster out.

ok thanks I will change it around any other sugestions am I risking it running low plasma are is my trainers supporters enough to get me through

here is a much better deck list in mine opinion
11 Pokemon
3 Thundurus
2 Kyurem
1 Articuno EX/Lugia EX
1 Snorlax
4 Deoxys
Trainers 37
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Colress Machine
2-3 Plasma Ball
1-2 Ultra Ball
3 N's
2 Bianca
4 Professor Juniper
2 Colress
3 Skyla's
1 Scramble Switch
2 Virbank City Gym
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Float Stone
2 Switch
12 Energy
4 Plasma Energy
4 Blend (WLSF)
4 Prism
2 Double Colorless

there are 2 extra cards idk what to take out and 4 colress machine are needed 3 the min you need energy acceleration for kyurem and even deoxys second turn 120 damadge with kyurem + hypnotoxic Laser+ 3 deoxys happends quite frequently but most time 3-4 turn

Back