My first fake card, Arceus LV.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xous

Disappear to a place beyond seeing...
Just my first try at making a fake card. I recolored my latest Arceus artwork to make it look closer to the kind of art they use on real LV.X cards.

ArceusLVXCardHOLO.png

I'm not really into the TCG, but I do collect the cards, so some of the text may not parallel the actual way they'd word real cards... ^_^;

Oh yeah, does anyone know where I can find just the Type Symbols and the Poké-Power/Body icons on transparent backgrounds? (This is probably stated in a thread somewhere... ^_^; )

pikachu1246 said:
nice job! although final judgement should be more colorless energy...

:D Thank you!

xD Yeah; I should've made an instant K.O. more costly.

nice card but final jugment should more alot more energy

where do you get the card blanks????

akatsuki9 said:
nice card but final jugment should more alot more energy

where do you get the card blanks??

Thanks; totally agreed. xD

I saw someone post a link to a site that had the card blanks a while ago, but I didn't favorite the page or anything... ^_^; Sorry...

Wow combine that with a sceptile and it becomes really broken maybe make it different energy cost instead of just colorless

This is a fake card. It does not have to be realistic. It is just a fun card, no editing needed. The card is to show you how talented this faker is. And as I see, you are very talented. Amazing fake, better than anything I could make. Good job!

Meh. Placement is off, the art is good, but poorly placed, and Final Judgement is ridiculous. Once you get four Energy on it, you win the game.

Weavile SW+Arceus=GG

Totally broken, and not very good.

looks very real... nice job

maybe more energy for the attack... like 5 or 6 energys or something.

maybe 150 HP, i think 200 is a little much.

maybe you should have to discard 2 energy for final judgment and have different types of energy

Please do not post in threads that have not been posted for at least two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back