Writing my fanfic - THE DOOR TO POKÉLAND (chap.8 is done!)

The-Sinnoh-Champ

Psychic Pokémon Master!
attachment.php

here it is.

*blurb*
I was a real person. Until i got my DS. For christmas this year, i got a Nintendo DS system and the Pokémon Diamond game. I couldn't wait to play it! I started the game up, and put in all my details etc, until WAAAAAAAAAAggAArrrgghhhhh!

CHAPTER ONE: The blurb continued...
It was scary. I didn't know what had happenned. I was lying down on thick grass, near a river and two small wtaerfalls. What had happenned? I looked up into the sky, only to see - A STARLY! This was strange. Very strange.

An old woman came up to me.
"Now now Daniel it is too early to be out playing with Pokémon. You haven't got a Pokémon yourself yet!" What was this woman talking about? Who was she?
"Umm... who are you?" i asked.
"Well, you're the funny type, i must say. You know me. I'm your Grandmother!"
My face turned blue with both sickness and confusion.
"Where am I?"
"Hmm. You've been putting water on those Sudowoodo and been hit on the head again haven't you... let's go inside."

We approached a small town, with a Pokémon Center and a few houses, and the most noticable tunnel in the middle. We walked into the largest house in the town, only to see a small, runty old man and a tall woman dressed in black clothes and long, blonde hair.
"There you are Daniel!", she said.
"There I am? Oh, I mean here I am!"
"He's been hit by a Sudowoodo again Cynthia darling, he doesn't even know we are in Celestic Town...", Grandma said.
"*sigh* always getting into trouble - i'll ride you to Sandgem town to get your starter Pokémon now, skip breakfast we're leaving!", Cynthia said.
This was so weird. I was in Celestic Town. Cynthia, the sinnoh champion, was my sister.

WAIT. That's where i must be. SINNOH!!

CHAPTER 2: Matt, Piplup and Chimchar away!
"Don't just sit there looking at me Daniel, my Starly i caught yesterday knows the Hidden Machine Fly, i'll fly you to Sandgem town, AND NOW!" Cynthia yelled.
"Matt will be in sandgem town by now as well, you'll see him there too." Grandma said.
Matt was the name I inputted for my Rival. This was all too confusing. Grandma gave me my bag, and we took off.

It was so awesome up in th sky, flying amongst Starly & Staravia, and the odd Staraptor. Looking below us we could see Hearthome City, then Jubilife City, then Sandgem Town.
"Well, Here we are. Let me go and introduce you to Professor Rowan. He is the one you'll get your starter Pokémon from." I walked cautiosly inside with Cynthia. I had only been in this world for 15 minutes, and yet i trusted Cynthia with all my heart.
"Aaaaaaah. Cynthia. I've been expecting you. Can I have a word? Oh, you must be Daniel. ha ha. A boy named Matt was looking for you. He is in Twinleaf Town. Hey! I have an idea young child. Go play with him whilst i talk to your sister. You can get their and avoid all grassy patches on your way to Twinleaf. It's just round the corner." The Professor said. Sounded okay with me. So there i went.

"Hey, Daniel!" Matt said as i walked into his house. Matt lived in Twinleaf. It was rather strange talking to a best friend i had never met in my... cartoony life.
"Hey, Daniel! Watch Sinnoh Now on TV, it's just coming on!" he shouted. It was okay to watch TV with me!

I went and sat down:
*SINNOH NOW! IT IS THE REPORT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! LOOKOUT ON THE SHINY POKÉMON! THIS TIME OUR REPORTERS HAVE SPOTTED A RED GYARADOS, JUST AT LAKE VERITY AROUND THE CORNER FROM TWINLEAF TOWN!!-------"DANIEL! Let's go!!" Matt tugged me out of the house.

At Lake Verity, there were a few grassy patches, which was where Pokémon dwelled.
"I'm not sure. We don't even have any Poké balls..." i said.
"Arrrgh scaredy skitty!" Matt tugged me into the grass, where we saw a large, brown briefcase. All of a sudden, 2 Starly came rushing at us from nowhere! They pecked us and pecked us.
"We must have stood on their nest!!" i said. Quickly, Matt opened the briefcase. Lucky for us, there were three Poké balls!
"Quick! use these Pokémon!" Matt shouted. I grasped one in my hand, and sent it out.
It was a Chimchar!
Matt sent out Piplup!

CHAPTER 3: My best buddies Chimchar and Gible
"Chimchar use Scratch!" Chimchar attacked with a glowing hand - it was actually quite cool. One Starly came falling down and landed in front of me.
"My turn!" Matt shouted.
"Piplup! Pound attack!" Matt said at a very high tone. I was amazed at Piplups' movement... did Matt pick a better Pokémon? Piplup knocked the other Starly out cold. Me and Matt 'hi-fived' each other.

All of a sudden, Matt's mum and Professor Rowan came out from the trees.
"That was one impressive battle. Though those Pokémon were mine, i would now gladly like to give them to you" the Professor said.
"Can I look at them?" Me and Matt took Chimchar and Piplup back out of their Pokéballs, where they each hugged us. Rowan looked Chimchar in the face.
"Hmm. Chimchar has a Jolly nature. I can sense it." He then walked over to Piplup. He bent over and looked closely. Piplup, only to react, used Pound on him, and knocked him over!
"Ha ha hee." Matt's mum chuckled.
"The naughty nature... auhhhh..." the Professor said in surprise.
"Matt, this is for you. It's a family tree Pokémon." She handed the Pokéball to Matt, only for him to release it.
"A Heracross!" Matt said.
"Yes. Oh and Daniel! Your Grandmother transported you a Pokémon too. It's another Family Tree Pokémon." She handed me the Pokémon.
"Oh, and that one isn't in a normal ball. It is in a Dusk Ball.It is a very special ball that raises the chance of catching a Pokémon in darkness." She explained.
A Gible! My sister, Cynthia, had a Garchomp. It is the fully evolved form of Gible. My Gible will be a lot better than hers when we battle, oh, when it is Garchomp i mean!

CHAPTER 4: Off to Jubilife, yo ho, yo ho!
The dream was great. First i would... wait... WHAT AM I THINKING! I need to get back to my real body - the one on EARTH! But is uppose I could stay a little longer...

"Well what are you waiting for? Off you go!"
"No prob, Mrs. Matt!" I said. Matt's mum looked at us both run off.
"Mrs Matt?" she said.

All of a sudden, we both came to a holt. There was grassy bushes all around us. I just stepped in! Luckily, Matt followed. Luckily also, we had seen no Pokémon.
Wait. What's that? I saw a yellowish tree move slightly.
"It's just the wind..." I thought. It rattled and swished again. I couldn't stand the suspense. I walked over, and looked ---- WAAAA! All of a sudden, a Bidoof came charging at me! The professor had already given us a Pokédex, and 5 Pokéballs each. I reached for Chimchar's ball, and looked round at the tree. Out of the tree, an Aipom came rushing out! It's tail glew, and punched the bidoof onto the floor. I think it was a focus punch move. I quicly took the Pokédex data of them both, then reached into my bag. I took out my Poké-berry delight. It was a jelly like substance that i made myself that is made from crushed Cheri, Oran, Chesto and Leppa berries that i pick from my garden. Wait... how did i know that? I didn't make them... maybe this world added a few tweaks to my brain... I HAVE A BRAIN? -_- strange. Oh, well. They were there. I handed a bowlful of it to Aipom for helping me. He scoffed it in less than 10 seconds! I picked up the bowl and tipped it. Not a single blob of it dropped out... Aipom must like it! I reached for som more, whilst all my Pokéballs, including chimchar and gible, rolled onto the floor. Aipom ran and quicly picked them up for me. I liked this Pokémon!

Matt had already rushed on ahead to Jubilife City, ignoring me. Aipom ran up to a Pokéball, placed it's tail-hand on the button, and went inside the Pokéball. I picked the pokéball up, and released it. It smiled and looked endearingly at me.
"AIPOM!" it said. My Pokédex said it had the Jolly nature too. I was so glad i had another pokémon. I also want to be a Pokémon Co-ordinator. Before we all knew it, we were in Jubilife City!

CHAPTER 5: The Pokétch, Badger and "The One"
So here I was. The tallest buildings i had ever seen in my life were here. There was the Pokémon Watch Company, The Jubilife TV station, The TS, short for Trainer School, and the GTS! (The GTS is getting repaired though)

First off, I went into the Trainer School. As soon as I walked in, I saw Matt working his socks off into writing in an exercise book. A boy came up to me.
"Hi there, are you coming for a quick session?" he said.
"I may as well..." i said in reply.
"Oh great! Just great! All new students get a TM randomly picked out a hat and given to them! But first you have to beat me in a battle!"

So it started.
It was my Aipom vs his Buizel!
"Aipom! To start, use Focus Punch!" Aipom went charging and hit Buizel with a direct hit!
"Grrr... Buizel! Use your Quick Attack!" Aipom couldn't dodge. He got hit as well!
"Aipom! Use Sand-Attack!" Aipom threw Sand in Buizel's face. Buizel seemed to not like it... so---
"Aipom! Keep on using sand-Attack!" Aipom kept and kept on going until it was a bit like a Sandstorm.
"Aipom! Finish it with a Focus Punch!" Aipom struck through the Sand and Hit Buizel directly. Buizel was unable to Battle! I WON! =D! HAPPY!

"That was a good battle! Now pick your TM from this hat please!" He handed me a dip in the hat. Whatever TM i pick out, i get! I put my hand in, and pulled it out. He looked at it.
"Congratulations! You get a Hidden Power TM!" he said.
"RIGHT! HOME-TIME!" The teacher said. I looked at the boy.
"That was a quick session eh?" I said.
"Yes! XD! Oh, I'm Badger. Just call me Badge, or Badgy."
"Oh, okay Badgy. Where are you going?"
"This is my last day at the school, i am leaving for the first gym in Oreburgh city..."
"ME TOO! Hey, why don't we be rivals?"
"Okay with me. Meet you there!" He ran out the door. I could tell he had his running shoes on!

A mysterious figure was standing at the window. It looked like it had a horn, and glowing Red eyes. I went to get a closer look, but it had teleported some how.

"Yyyessss! He iss tthee onnne! Iii caannottt waaiiitttt! HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAA!"

I went over to the Pokétch bulding.
"Why hi there. What! You don't have a Pokétch? Here's a free one!" a man dressed as a clown said.
"Why thankyou, but i don't know how to use it..."
"I'll tell you right now!"

CHAPTER 6: He who must not be named - Mewthree (woops!)
So now I knew. The Clown was a weird man... he even asked me to battle, using the balloons he made earlier... -_- weird weird weird!

I walked out the building.
"Hello. You do not know me, but we WILL battle. I am whom shall lead your future, present and past. I am who you may call Mewthree. You are too weak to battle me now. After you...h...uuuj...iiffg...." a voice said as it slowly faded away. I looked around. What was that? I saw a little shop, and it said "POKEMART" above the doorway. I walked in.

"HI THERE!! Welcome to Jubilife Pokémon Mart! We are having a special Item in storage today, and it is indeed a RARE CANDY!! All people who buy 10 Premier Balls will receive 5 Rare Candies - extremely free!" a mart worker said. I hastily walked to the counter.
"30 PREMIER BALLS PLEASE!" I said.
"With pleasure, oh and here are your Rare Candies!" he handed them over to me.
I quickly sent out Aipom.
"Hi there buddy! How'd you like to have a Candy Jelly supper?"
"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIPPPPPPPOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!" he said. A young girl came out from the mart closet door.
attachment.php

"hi there..." she said.
"Umm hi" i said.
"Did you want to mix a berry? We have Berry Mixers in the back. We use it to make medicine."
"Oh, that would be of great help. thanks."
"Follow me..." she said.

I walked into the dark room, where the girl turned the light on.
"Oh, i'm Lily..." she said.
"umm hi Lily". I got working straight away. I mixed the 15 RARE CANDIES (yes 15) and 2 Cheri Berries and 1 of each Oran and Leppa Berries into a potion like substance.
"It looks perfect!" i thought.
"ummm... are you done..?" Lily asked.
"Yes thanks!" i said.

I walked out the door with my "Berry Candy Delight" in hand. I fed it to Aipom.
"Hey why dont we battle?" Lily said.
"Sure..." i replied. NOT FORGETTING THAT THE DELIGHT HAD THE EFFECTS OF ALL MIXED ITEMS - AIPOM'S LEVEL WENT UP BY 15, AND HAS LESS CHANCE OF PARALYSIS, LOSING HP AND LESS PP USAGE. HEE HEE.

CHAPTER 7: Roark, the guy as hard as rock!
We heard a bang outside and screams. We both ran out, to see Matt looking up at a tall figure in a purple cloak. He had set the GTS on fire.
"You shall be one whom must prepare! In doomland!" he said. To see this I sent out Gible, Chimchar and Aipom. The figure had those glowing red eyes that stuck in my head from before =[ creepy.
"Aipom! Focus Punch!
Gible! Dragon Rage!
Chimchar! Fury Swipes!" I shouted. Gible went first.

attachment.php

it hit him directly!
attachment.php

smash! bang! whollop!
attachment.php

it turned rather weird. instead of focus punching, aipom double-hitted! wait - that means----
424.png

WOW! Ambipom! He hit "him" again with another Double-Hit, and he teleported away.
"Who was that?" Lily asked.
"AAAARGGHHHHHH!!!!! A AGGGGGGGHHOSTTTTT!!!!!" Matt cowardly said.
"I don't know..." i replied.

Before we all knew it, we were all in Oreburgh City. There was one person in the line waiting in front of Me, Lily, Badger, and Matt.
"Howdy there! Ya'll gonna challenge de Gym Leader?" he said.
"Why yes..." Lily said.
"Ohh! Then i guess we can be grrrrreeeeatttt friends den naw can't we! I'm who ya'll can call Deric." Finally it was Deric's turn.
"Howdy Roark!" he said.
"Umm... howdy... you... errr... CRITTER!" Roark said for a laugh. No one laughed -__-

"MARILL! GO! BE A GOOD LITTLE CRITTER!" Deric shouted.
"Cranidos! Show your stuff!" Roark said.
marill.png
408.jpg

"Cranidos! Take Down!"
"Marill! Water Pulse!" It was very fierce. Marill had an advantage over Cranidos. Rock vs Water etc etc.
"Marill! Rain Dance!" it started to rain.
"Cranidos! Sunny Day!" it was sunny again! They were battling over the weather. Just like a granny and grandpa XD.
"Azurill! Rain Dance! Then Surf using extra water!" It started raining again, then Marill gathered all rain in a mystical ball of light, until it was larger than 3 marill's put together. Marill then threw the ball behind it, creating a huge wave, and Deric chucked in a surfboard. It rode on the surfboard on the giant wave! It hit Cranidos, and knocked it out.
"Onix! come out!" A fierce Onix came out.
Onix.png

"Onix! Earthquake!"
"Marill! Use Surf!" Marill quicly jumped on the surfboard and avoided the earthquake, only to directly hit Onix, thus knocking that out as well.
"Well done. A splendid battle. Here's your badge." Deric looked at it for a few seconds.
"THANK YA'LL FOR THIS AWESOME BADGE!..." it went on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. And it was only his first.
"NEXT!" Roark said. It was my turn. What would happen?

CHAPTER 8: Me vs Roark, the rock-hard battle!
I stood forward.
"Chimchar! go!" i said.
"Cranidos! use flash cannon!" Cranidos' head glittered into a metal dome. A shiny beam then shot from it's head, and hit Chimchar.
"Chim... ch...chim!!" Chimchar said.
"Use Flamethrower!" it was a direct hit. For a strange reason, it knocked Cranidos out in one hit! Wait... Chimchar started to glow.
"MON... MON... MONFERNO!!!" Chim-----Monferno said!
"Wow. Another Evolution." Roark said.
"GEODUDE! USE ROCK TOMB!"
"Dodge and use Shadow Claw!" i said. Monferrno lept into the air to dodge, and his hand started to turn black in shadow. It hit Geodude directly.
"Grrr.... Geodude use Sand Tomb!" Monferno had only just got back onto the ground, thus being trapped in sand.
"Monferno! I know you'll get out of this! Use Shadow Claw to weaken the sand then use Dig!" Monferno just couldn't make a mark.
"Haaa. Geodude! Earthquake!" The hit from the earthquake hit the sand and Monferno. Monferno got knocked out! =[
"GO! AMBIPOM!"
"AMBIIIII! POM!" it said.
"Now make me happy and use U-Turn!" Ambipom went charging towards Geodude in a green coloured sort of barrier. It hit it directly, and returned to it's Pokéball, where i sent out Gible. Luckily for me, Geodude was knocked out!
"A well played gym-battle kid!" Roark said.
"Thankyou." He gave me my badge. My eyes glistened. All my Pokémon were dancing around me, and i never felt so happy in my cartoony life. WAIT. I AM STILL A CARTOON! Well, maybe i could stay a little longer...

Matt, Sue and Badger all thrashed Roark too. We started our road to the next city /town.

i'm getting bored of saying this now... DUN DUN DUN

RE: my fanfic - THE DOOR TO POKÉLAND

sounds good its pretty good so far let us know if u need any characters!

Ok well heres one
Character name:Matt
Starter pokemon: Piplup
Character information: He grew up in sinnoh as any normal kid would and started his journey. He then came in the top 4 in the sinnoh league and decided to go to johto to win the silver confrence, and thats just what he did. Winning the johto league he decided to travel wherever he wants with his trusty pokemon pals.
His pokemon are Empoleon, flygon, dewgong, roserade, raichu, ninetales, garydos, rhydon and staraptor (he caught some new pokemon in johto which is the reason he has more than 6)
you can decide if you want to keep the character that way he is or have him just starting his journey with piplup its up to you.
Good luck with this!

Name: Deric
Starter: Beldum
Info: A trainer who has defeated many people already, using his tactical analysis and smarts, he uses these to his advantage to beat anyone, Undefeated in the Hoenn and Kanto Leagues and lost in the Johto league finals, He now ventures Sinnoh to win in the Sinnoh league to redeen himself form his Johto league loss..
Final Team: Metagross, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Azumarill, Alakazam, Heracross

these are great guys working on chapter 2 now (p.s. it will be in the first post)

EDIT: done! whattaya think'll happen next?

amazing storyline so far keep going
here is my character
Name:Alec
Starter Pokemon: Charmander
Character info: Alec is a child who aims to be the next sinnoh champ. he likes hanging around with his friends, but sometimes likes to be on his own. with his trusty companions he believes he can do anything even if something stands in his way.
Final Team: Charizard, Tyranitar, Dragonite, Kingdra, Nidoking, Scizor

thanks again! alec i'll say you are on vacation in sinnoh from kanto because your starter was charmander

p.s. you'll never be sinnoh-champ because i already am

will i meet you in the story
p.s i thought cythia was the champ.

no i will be champ! =( woopsies! anywho, yes i will meet you, we'll become friends and i'll beat you every time we battle <=D

EDIT: alec you are now banned from viewing my posts. I AM BEING SERIOUS. sound familiar?

sorry for bumper double post.
attachment.php

discuss what you think this is. he is a main character in this story, and will arrive in chapter 5.
DISCUSS!

Awsome this is really great, its creative and original at the same time!! You definantly need to keep writing more and thanks for adding me as you rival it will make a great story!

You're welcome. I will start chapter 3 after school (if i get no homework -_-) but maybe a bit late if I DO get homework.

RE: my fanfic - THE DOOR TO POKÉLAND (chap.1 is done!)

wow its getting better and better.

name: badger
starter pokemon: bagon
character info: well hes awesome!!! lol. and he aims high in the pokemon world and will stop at nothing for the next battle. as you can see hes a crazy battler

i can tell XD i'll NN you Badgy, or that is what i'll call you in it. You will arrive in chap.7. Do you have a clue about the mysterious poke above?

This is great you have to keep writing! Its really coming along too. If your short of any ideas let me know ill be glad to help. O 1 more thing, can the next pokemon matt catches be a pre evo of 1 from my final team (i have nothing against heracross its one of my favorite pokemon to =D) Good luck on the rest of the fan fic its really going great so far!

Back