• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded My (casual) Fairy Box Deck

Shfinx

Meta Slave btw
Here's my Fairy Box Deck

Pokemon (18)
2x Spritzee XY
2x Aromatisse XY
2x Zorua PR
2xZoroarkGX PR
2xDarkraiEX DEX
1xMarshadowGX BUS
1xCharizardEX PR (the Combustion Blast one)
1xVerizionEX PLB
1xGenesectEX PLB
1xAegislashEX PHF
1xShayminEX ROS
1xHoopa SLG
1xCoballion STS

Trainers(32)
3xN DEX
3xProfessor Sycamore PHF
2xPokemon Fan Club FLF
1xTeammates PRC
1xSkyla BCR
1xShauna XY
1xColress PLS
1xHex Maniac AOR
1xLysandre AOR
1xAZ PHF

4xVS Seeker ROS
3xMax Potion GRI
3xUltra Ball FLF
2xLevel Ball AOR
1xComputer Search BCR
1xEvosoda XY
1xRescue Stretcher GRI

2xMuscle Band XY

Energy(10)

4xRainbow Energy XY
4xPrism Energy NXD
1xDouble Colorless Energy SLG
1xPlasma Energy PLB

The strategy of the deck is to use Aromatisse's Fairy Transfer Ability to Move Rainbow and Prism Energies, while easily swapping between attackers with Darkrai EX giving your Pokemon free retreat. Since the deck can play any kind of Pokemon, I play a lot of one-off counters to meta decks. Coballion counters Gardevoir, Verizion counters Special condition based decks (which includes the turbo poison decks and SeismitoadEX), Genesect is for Red Signal with the Plasma Energy, but can also be used for attacking in some situations. Aeigislash Counters many of the decks that rely on Double Colorless, and can one-shot a Gardevoir with enough energy. Hoopa can be used to wall out when need be, but can also pressure the opponent to use non Ex or GX attackers. Marshadow is for reusing something (like maybe a Prize Count from Coballion) while hitting Zoroark GX for weakness. Since Metagross GX is already a deck, and more metal support is coming, Charizard is a counter to those (can also maybe get a late game one shot if you've been sniping with Darkrai or Genesect). Shaymin is just there for consistency. Zoroark GX is there for added consistency and when I have no counters/need something with more hp. If I don't get one shot, I can move energies off of the damaged Pokemon and Max potion them. Hex maniac is a counter to Aigislash/Xurkitree and Greninja BREAK.

I don't have any Choice Bands or Tapu Leles. If I did, I would play them. Since Gardevoir is likely going to die down in popularity for a bit, I might take out Coballion for Giratina Promo. I'm hesitant to do that though because my only Giratina got bent during storage/shipping to the point where it is literally impossible to ignore it. Any advice?

You have no basic energy, which Xurkitree and Aegislash will want to take advantage of. Hex maniac is a good idea to nullify their abilities, but if you prize it they`ll lock you out of the game. You could constantly try and Lysandre your way out of it, but that only gets you so far. Just food for thought.

Back