Writing my brand new fanfic - The Realm Of Mewtwo

The-Sinnoh-Champ

Psychic Pokémon Master!
attachment.php

blurb:
My name is Daniel. My starter pokémon is Chimchar. I listened. I watched. I waited. Every day a person's Pokémon' go missing. But i'm gonna get to the bottom of this. Right to the bottom of it. Legend says that the Devil of all Pokémon is behind this, and lurks inside that tower, the one i am staring right at. This, is Realm Tower.

CHAPTER LIST:
Ishmore:
CHAPTER 1: Alec and the Time-Warp
Sinnoh:
CHAPTER 2: The Black Nightmare
CHAPTER 3: The Midnight Wing
CHAPTER 4: Midnight Medicine!
CHAPTER 5: Regi-Island
CHAPTER 6: The Ice Temple
CHAPTER 7: Region in sight! Surf away!
Hoenn:
CHAPTER 8: Professor Birch
CHAPTER 9: Destiny Bond Of Darkness!
CHAPTER 10: The Docile Deoxys
CHAPTER 11: DNA Disaster!
CHAPTER 12: Psychic Catastrophe
CHAPTER 13: Sweet Dreams
CHAPTER 14: Celebi?
CHAPTER 15: Gar-Chomp Away!
CHAPTER 16: Jirachi's Wish
CHAPTER 17: The Lunar Eclipse
CHAPTER 18: Ghost Town Of... Ghosts!
CHAPTER 19: One Angry Torchic...
CHAPTER 20: Fly Away!
CHAPTER 21: Granite Cave
CHAPTER 22: The S.S. Tidal
Johto:
CHAPTER 23: Cresselia's Blessing
CHAPTER 24: Far, Far Away
CHAPTER 25: Aspen passes away...
CHAPTER 26: The Ferry Already
Kanto:
CHAPTER 27: Aspen's Will
CHAPTER 28: Suicune, the being of Ice
CHAPTER 29: The Icicle Wing
CHAPTER 30: Raikou, the being of Thunder
CHAPTER 31: The Thunder Wing
CHAPTER 32: Ho-Oh, Ho-Ho, Oh-Oh, Ho-Oh!
CHAPTER 34: The Rainbow Wing
CHAPTER 34: The Awakening of Lugia
CHAPTER 35: Gary Oak
CHAPTER 36: Kanto's Lab
CHAPTER 37: Entei's Legend
CHAPTER 38: Thunder Mountain
CHAPTER 39: Snow Peak
CHAPTER 40: Volcano Cliff
CHAPTER 41: Entei's Assistance
CHAPTER 42: Oak Labratories
CHAPTER 43: The Volcano Wing
CHAPTER 44: Cresselia's Visit
CHAPTER 45: The Lunar Wing
CHAPTER 46: The Wings Of Apocalypse
CHAPTER 47: On The Ferry To Ishmore
Back to Ishmore:
CHAPTER 48: The New Professor
CHAPTER 49: Realm Gardens
CHAPTER 50: Delta Clones
CHAPTER 51: Cloning Power Plant
CHAPTER 52: The Shadow Vortex
CHAPTER 53: The Door To Mew
CHAPTER 54: Mew's Love
CHAPTER 55: The Love Wing
CHAPTER 56: The Super Wing
CHAPTER 57: Mewtwo's Lab
CHAPTER 58: Entei's Burning Sensation!
CHAPTER 59: Mewtwo's Army Attack
CHAPTER 60: Head to Head - Entei vs Mewtwo
CHAPTER 61: Arceus' Ray Of Light
CHAPTER 62: Conclusion - End.

CHAPTER 1: ALEC AND THE TIME-WARP
*rustle* I turned my head. *rustle* The noise got louder, *rustle rustle* right until i saw something i'd never seen before - a vortex kind of thing. It had green and yellow spots, and had horrible green eyes and mouth. Suddenly, it opened it's mouth, releasing a boy. I helped him up, only for him to suddenly faint. He was full of scars, cuts and bruises, and he had a Master Ball in his hand. The vortex pokémon then vanished, and the glittery-purple colour it was shone into the tower. I quickly ran to Professor Aspen's lab, in darkn ess, with the boy in my arms.

"Sir! Sir! Sir Aspen! I found this boy when i was spying!" Professor Aspen waljed over to me, and looked the boy in his half-closed eyes.
"Alec..." he whispered.
"Alec?" i said.
"Yes, Alec." he took 'Alec' off me, and carried him to a bed in his lab. His eyes watered, and then he turned back and looked at me.
"Thankyou..." he said, muttering, trying to keep back the tears.
"For what?" i replied.
"For saving my son..." he said. I gasped. Aspen had a son? Well, who knew?

After Aspen had told me, i added him to my pal pad. He asked me to go on a journey, and solve the mystery of Realm Towers' master. This was going to be so exciting! A FRIEND! yey! That i don't even know... Aspen also gave me a Pokémon team of basics last week. Here, i'll tell you my team:
Togetic
Spiritomb
Monferno
Gible
Tangela
Eevee

"Well, when Alec wakes up, i'll give you your bag. You'll both need to go over to Kanto and ask Professor Oak where to find Entei. I shall say no more. He shall explain when you arrive. First though, i had to travel from Ishmore, to Sinnoh, to Hoenn, then Johto, and then Kanto. One long journey. Who knows what he means by 'Entei'? Oh, well, guess i better get some rest. When Alec wakes up, it's a brand new day, a brand new adventure, a brand new life.

CHAPTER 2: THE BLACK NIGHTMARE
Hence Alec waking up, we set out on our journey. Alec's Pidgeotto knew fly, so we could both quickly fly to Canalave City in Sinnoh. Ishmore is an extension behind Stark Mountain, so the mountain is kind of like a gateway from Ishmore to Sinnoh.

Once there, the ferry was just leaving. We yelled for it to stop, but it did not so. I guess we were both stuck here till tomorrow morning... waiting for the next ferry.
"We better find some shelter...", Alec suggested.
"I agree...", i replied.
"Hey, look there! Over there! A travel-inn! We're in luck!" Alec shouted. I felt so happy that there was a travel-inn. I wasn't going to sleep in the streets!

"Hello... How may I help you young ones?", a short man said. He was a Hunchback, and wore all black.
"Hmmm.... are you Alec and Daniel? You must be... Professor Oak made a reservation spot for you. I'll show you to your rooms...". He dragged up by our sleeves up a flight of stairs and opened a door.
"Lights Out! Nighty-Night!". He locked the door. What did he want with us? Oak? Oak doesn't even know where this Inn is... he has never visited Canalave in his life! Something was freaky about this. VERY freaky.

"May as-well get some sleep", said Alec.
"I suppose", i replied. Locked door? Hacked lights? Darkness? Two beds? Yep. FREAKY.

Whilst in bed, it was hard to go to sleep. It was all tossing and turning... sweating and blank patches... a dark figure with glowing blue eyes in the room... more sweating... shadows creeping round my bed... more sweating.
"Tell.....Tell....Tell me.....Tell me everything!" A voice said.
"NO! NO! NO!", both of us shouted.
"NOW!", the voice demanded.
"NO! I SHALL NOT! I WILL NOT! NO!"
"Then so be it!", the voice ended with a bang. Where was I? Some sort of Fantasy Island... Lovely countryside, Hoppip and Skiploom, Budew and Sudowoodo... but something was fishy. It was daytime! Both me and Alec dashed towards a small opening between the trees... TO.... TO....GOSH! IT WAS THAT FIGURE!!! A blackish-grey ghost Pokemon, White Forehead made of smoke... Blue eyes staring at us...
"Daniel! It's coming at us!", Alec screamed. I tugged my Togetic out on the meadow, and ordered it to use Flamethrower, to distract the ghost. It was guarding something... Something shiny... a Midnight Wing...

CHAPTER 3: THE MIDNIGHT WING
"Togetic! Use your Shadow Ball!", so it did.
"Pidgeotto, come out and use Fly!", so it flew up high and soared down, knocking the Pokémon onto the floor.
"Go, Master Ball!" I yelled, throwing it at the Ghost.
"Are you crazy? A nightmare taunting ghost, in your possession? You'll get killed so someone can steal it!" Alec yelled.
"As long as other people are safe, I don't care." *DING DONG BOING* went the pokeball. I had caught it! I checked my Pokédex, which said the pokemon was called "Darkrai". It'd never come out of this Poké ball ever ever ever. It seemed much too dangerous.
"Hey, let's take that too while were here..." I said. I walked over to the Midnight Wing, and put it in my backpack.
"Daniel... What's happenning to Togetic?" Alec asked. I turned automatically. Togetic was glowing a white colour... and holding it's head swirving side to side, till one wing got larger... then one arm faded, then it's foot tucked in more, then it's other arm faded away, then it's wing got much larger, then it's foot tooked in... then it's neck swole up... then... I checked my Pokédex.
"Alec..." i said.
"This ain't no Togetic. Meet my brand new Togekiss!"
"WAIT! DANIEL! LOOK AT PIDGEOTTO! IT'S EVOLVING TOO!". he as right. Eventually, Alec had his Pidgeot.
"AAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGYYYYYYHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled, waking up from a dream, or nightmare. I was sweating terribly. Alec, woke up at exactly the same time as me too, sweating, yelling. I checked my bag, and reached out my master ball. It shone, even though there was no light, and seemed to be covered in shadows. I took out Togetic's pokeball, and released it. Yep, Togekiss. A Togekiss lying right next to me. My nightmare, became a reality...

CHAPTER 4: MIDNIGHT MEDICINE!
"How was your stay?" The innkeeper said in the morning, handing us our bags and pushing us out the door.
"Come back again... you look like you've seen a ghost!" he said with a horrible smirk. He then walked back into the shadow of the inn.
"Look, Daniel! There's the ferry! Let's go!" Alec yelled.

That night, I couldn't stop staring at the Midnight Wing. I loved Science, and i knew that something could be made. So, I headed down to the Captain's office.

"What... What is it lad!?" He asked.
"Do you have a spare room? With chemicals and such?" i asked.
"Yes... why lad?" he said.
"I... I need to do a little science... I'm with Professor Aspen you see..." trying to bribe him.
"Well why didn't ye say that laddy? Come with me lad!" he said.

"Well here it is Lad!" he said, walking off. It was a chemical paradise! Hydrochloric, Hydroxides, Poisonous substances! I wanted to make something that could make me shine in the world... the... the... the... THE MIDNIGHT MEDICINE! naaa... that sounds lame. THE SUPER WING! Now that was more like it! I placed the Midnight Wing inside a cylindric container. I then poured Hydrochloric Acid onto it, causing steam. After about 5 minutes, I added Sodium Hydroxide for the substance to turn neutral. I then added a pinch of mistletoe... a pinch of salt... and finally, a teaspoon of iron chips. BANG!!! The Container exploded, but for some reason didn't break. The liquid was unharmed as well! I now had a gooey mulch with a midnight full moons' shine. It was a blackish-colour, and shone so much that i fell in love. I quickly fetched a lid, and placed it on top. I reached for my bag, and placed it carefully inside it. I looked at my Poketch application (Clock), and saw it was midnight! I guess it was a bit like a midnight medicine after all!

CHAPTER 5: REGI-ISLAND

Back