• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard My Beloved Malamar

AngryBokoblin

Guzzlord is fun
Pokemon- 19
4 Malamar FLI 51
4 Inkay FLI 50
2 Marshadow GX BUS 156
1 Necrozma GX BUS 153
1 Gengar & Mimikyu GX TPU 186
1 Dawn Wings Necrozma GX UPR 161
1 Deoxys CES 67
1 Giratina PR SM151
1 Chimecho CRI 43
1 Tapu Lele GX GRI 155
1 Marshadow SLG 45
1 Diancie Prism Star FLI 74

Trainers- 32
4 Mysterious Treasure
3 Ultra Ball
1 Nest Ball
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Acro Bike
2 Rescue Stretcher
1 Adventure Bag
2 Choice Band
2 Escape Board
4 Lillie
3 Cynthia
4 Guzma
2 Viridian Forest

Energy- 9
9 Psychic Energy

The Diancie makes Zoroark an auto win with Marshadow GX and Chimecho (I do 60 to the poor zoruas).
The Adventure Bag essentially gives me 3 escape boards and 3 choice bands.
The attack varies by match up. Against non-gx decks you don't bench any GXs and just play it with giratina and deoxys, against Blace you want to NOT bench any marshadows (gx) and play with the necrozmas. Anything that really relies on abilities (cough cough gardi) you want chimecho/marshadow. And against basically everything else you want marsh. You really need to know your match ups with this deck but it is a blast to play and I love it so much.

And how has your testing been against Zoroark GX-Garbodor decks (which should be the bane of your deck)?

And how has your testing been against Zoroark GX-Garbodor decks (which should be the bane of your deck)?
I auto win.

Marshadow + Chimecho in discard + Diancie PS + weakness = 60 damage and no zoroarks, lycanrocs, alolan muks, etc. for them next turn

I just have to guzma up ditto PS and sneasels (weaviles are the one counter) as they appear (they are ALSO weak to fighting)

I auto win.

Marshadow + Chimecho in discard + Diancie PS + weakness = 60 damage and no zoroarks, lycanrocs, alolan muks, etc. for them next turn

I just have to guzma up ditto PS and sneasels (weaviles are the one counter) as they appear (they are ALSO weak to fighting)
Oh, wait, garbodor decks.

I guess not play items? I haven't tested that matchup.

If they play zoroarks, then I can easily KO them so they would have to rely on garbodor soooooooo...
I would just play it as if it was a non gx deck and go with giratina.
If they put a zoro down I can easily just play down a marsh and KO

Should I be worried about zapdos?

I'm thinking if about teching in 1-2 metal energies and a Ultra Necrozma for the GX attack.
60 + 10 from giratina to KO the Jirachi

What is the plural of Jirachi?
Jirachis
Jirachies
Jirach-I

Should I be worried about zapdos?

I'm thinking if about teching in 1-2 metal energies and a Ultra Necrozma for the GX attack.
60 + 10 from giratina to KO the Jirachi

What is the plural of Jirachi?
Jirachis
Jirachies
Jirach-I
As stated by the anime, the plural of a Pokémon is always just the Pokémon. “Look at all those Goomy!”
As stated by everyone else, never trust the anime. “Trust no one, not even Ash Ketchum with a shady group of Gym Leader followers.”

I auto win.

I'll agree to disagree that it would be an "auto win". A good "chess" match though since both decks have counters to each other's main attackers.

It has been edited:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Ultra Necrozma-GX PR-SM 126
* 1 Diancie {*} FLI 74
* 2 Marshadow-GX PR-SM 59
* 1 Jirachi TEU 99
* 1 Chimecho CIN 43
* 1 Dawn Wings Necrozma-GX PR-SM 101
* 1 Deoxys CES 67
* 1 Giratina LOT 97
* 4 Inkay FLI 50
* 1 Marshadow SLG 45
* 1 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60
* 4 Malamar FLI 51

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 4 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 2 Viridian Forest TEU 156
* 2 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 3 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Escape Board UPR 122
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 3 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 4 Lillie UPR 125

##Energy - 11

* 9 Psychic Energy XYEnergy 8
* 2 Metal Energy Energy 8

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Now I have ultra necrozma's gx attack as a win condition.

I WON A TOURNAMENT!!!!! 4-0-0
Swiss, best-of-3, 4 rounds
My matchups:
round 1: Zoro WW
chimecho/diancie is SO good
round 2: baby charizard WW
Game 1: I started with tina but came back after he ran out of zards. Game 2: He started with a charmander, I started with chimecho, he got nothing turn 1 and I belled and then used lele for the (sorta) donk turn 2.
round 3: Lost March WW
Ultra Necrozma's GX attack made him sad
round 4: Pikarom LWW
G1: Bricked. G2: pikarom is weak to fighting and Marshadow GX is fighting. I got set up and won. G3: I bricked again, less hard (...), but was able to come back by KOing a Koko GX with Dawn Wings' GX attack and follow it up with a guzma KO for game.

Last edited:
I WON A TOURNAMENT!!!!! 4-0-0
Swiss, best-of-3, 4 rounds
My matchups:
round 1: Zoro WW
chimecho/diancie is SO good
round 2: baby charizard WW
Game 1: I started with tina but came back after he ran out of zards. Game 2: He started with a charmander, I started with chimecho, he got nothing turn 1 and I belled and then used lele for the (sorta) donk turn 2.
round 3: Lost March WW
Ultra Necrozma's GX attack made him sad
round 4: Pikarom WLW
G1: pikarom is weak to fighting and Marshadow GX is fighting. I got set up and won. G2: Bricked. G3: I bricked less hard (...) but was able to come back by KOing a Koko GX with Dawn Wings' GX attack and follow it up with a guzma KO for game.
Better than I could do! Congrats!
(If you brick, you need Pokémon draw support, as a rule of thumb. I use Magcargo.)

Better than I could do! Congrats!
(If you brick, you need Pokémon draw support, as a rule of thumb. I use Magcargo.)
No, that deck is consistent if I play it right and I don't get screwy draws.
I usually get a crappy draw or two where I can't do much every time I play this deck, but it has so many outs that I can usually get out of it.
Heck, I had won 6 games in a row without bricking.
THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY FIRST (REAL) TOURNAMENT WIN
(one time I went to a new league and there was a tournament. I got my deck out and the 1st round started. Right before we flipped, I asked, "this is standard, right." It wasn't. A guy lent me BuzzRoc (this was when it was good) and then I won the tournament with it, beating the guy with his own deck)
I even got a JIRACHI and a KOKO prism from my packs

I swapped the acro bikes for a ditto PS and a zebstrika.
Traded consistency for more consistency.
I haven't really tested it yet, though.

Back