Games Muted on TCGO!

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Have any of ya'll ever been muted or even banned on TCGO? I just got muted today. I may have mentioned eBay... which I now knowis against the policy... I have not received an email yet. Does anyone have any idea how long the mute will be in effect? I have heard there are 24 hour ones, 15 day ones, even 60 day ones. I know you can contact Pokémon but it might would take a while for them to respond. Any help would be appreciated!

The last time I got muted whenever I tried to say something it told me when the mute was over so idk when it’ll be over for you if it doesn’t say

I didn't even know you could get muted on tcgo. How does that even work? where were you talking about eBay?

I didn't even know you could get muted on tcgo. How does that even work? where were you talking about eBay?
I was talking about eBay in a private message. It actually seems to be pretty easy to get muted as the mods read everything, even the stuff it automatically censors out.

I got muted twice and banned from chat because someone reported me for playing wailord and "Stalling"

I got muted twice and banned from chat because someone reported me for playing wailord and "Stalling"

lol that's just petty on them. I love stall decks, though. I often find myself playing stall decks. In fact, I am right now, I'm playing an Unown Hand deck.

Back