• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Mushroom Kingdom (Parasect/Vileplume, Seniors, any tourney)

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
Pokemon (26):

4-4 Parasect (SV-SV)
2-2-2 Vileplume (UD-UD-UD)
2 Uxie LA
1-1 Blaziken FB X (SV-SV)
2-2 Sunflora (GS-GS)
1 Azelf LA
1 Unown Q
2 Darkrai G

T/S/S (18):

3 Collector
3 Bebe's
2 Judge/Looker's
2 Copycat
2 Palmer's
2 Sage's
4 BTS

Energy (16):

4 Call
2 Warp
8 Grass
2 Fire

Strategy: Spirtomb start, or collector/Call for it, and set up Parasect and Vileplume, and use Parasect to double flip sleep and prevent retreat. Plume helps prevent Warp and such. Blaze FB is a Dialga G X counter.

Try puting regice to move pokemon. Then, you could draw out DGX and blast it with Blaziken FB. Also, adding more Azelf really helps!
-1 Spiritomb AR
-1 Call

You don't get to choose what you drag out with Regice, chances are they'll put up an Uxie or something. Besides, Blaziken can use Luring Flame to draw out Dialga.

Also, once I've seen my prizes I don't need to use Time Walk again. Just one Azelf bench clogs.

Dude I love the idea, thing is warp energy is getting more popular. I play 2 in my deck and I know 2 other people who play that as well in my area. So gotta be careful with warp energy. Darkrai G can work well in this deck since you can search for it with collector.
Other than that, pretty solid list. Playtest first if you want to change it. I also like that idea is I didn't mention already.

Back