Mr. Mime from ‘Pokemon Card 151’!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Mr. Mime has just been revealed from Pokemon Card 151! The set will release in Japan on June 16th and internationally as a special set this fall.
Mr. Mime – Psychic – HP90
Basic Pokemon
Ability: Mimic Barrier
If this Pokémon and your opponent’s Active Pokémon have the same number of Energy attached, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks from your opponent’s Active Pokémon.
[C] Psypower: Put 3 damage counters on your opponent’s Pokémon in any way you like.
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance:  Fighting (-30)
Retreat: 1
Mr. Mime’s Illustration Rare was also revealed...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This is finally an interesting card. Obviously it can be very easily worked around by just attaching an extra energy, but at least it does something.

Do I read right that Mr. Mime doesn't even have to be in the active spot, and it prevents all damage to all of your cards?

As a Mr. Mime fan, I am triggered and also not at all surprised at my boy getting another subpar card. Oh well. The special illustration is kinda cool though

Decent ability, but a retreat/energy attachment and the ability is no longer active. Aside from that, not a great attack to match.

Do I read right that Mr. Mime doesn't even have to be in the active spot, and it prevents all damage to all of your cards?
Unless this post was edited, it only prevents Mr. Mime from taking damage, not everything else.

"prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks"

Back