Movie Theme Songs

Skymin

What is winning without the losers?
So I had a question about the 13th Movie, whether someone could translate the name of the Theme song for me, or if anyone knew the name of the theme song.

But to allow this topic have a actual discussion, do any of you think that the Dubbed movies should keep the Japanese theme songs in the credits?

To me the songs are actually good (in my personal opinion) and even though I knew they wouldn't put the theme song for the Shaymin movie in the dub I was really disappointed about the crappy song they did sing in the end. :l​

I think that many English replacement songs are great. In fact, they're the only part of the movies that I watch.

The Rise of Darkrai theme/extended Galactic Battle song was excellent, as was the Johto redub, so quirky and fun.

Can you link me to Shaymin end credits one? I've probably heard it on youtube at one point or another, but I can't remember it.

I'd have to admit that the Opening for the Rise of Darkrai was really good. And the orchestra music in the Japanese version was fantastic.

But the only difference about Movies 11 and 13 is that they have a actual artist singing the songs. So the songs appeared in the credits and trailers. (I'm pretty sure the song for 13 will be in the credits.)

If it's alright to post links:

Japanese Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ7TZ6YSyEA

English Version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJnNe0_bx1I&feature=related

I preferably like the Japanese one, and I honestly had no respect towards the dubbed version. :l​

Oh, it's Beautiful world. I Quite like that one.

I also have to say I dislike the japanses version quite internsely. I like the Japanese so long as it's chearful, upbeat, and absurly fast, like Greatest Everyday.

Speaking of, there's meant to be a new version of that? Know where I can find it?

EDIT: I just found it and it's hideous. Wow.

The Movie 13 theme is called Ice Cream Syndrome and it'll be done by the group Sukima Switch.

Also, pretty much most artists after Movie 1 were done by record artists as well. Namie Amuro and Sowelu have other themes in anime as well.

Jonouchi: Thanks so much, now I feel bad because they mentioned the name of the song so long ago and I forgot it. XD

And I never really watched the Japanese version back then so I know nothing about past record artists. But I'm pretty sure they were good. :D

Yakobthered: I guess we all have our own opinions. :p
But I'm really sore when it comes to the English version, it's just so ....bleh.​

Back