BW/BW2 Movie 14 Products hiding a Pokemon - could it be a new forme, a hidden Legendary, or something else?

RE: Another new Pokemon? Or a New Alternate Form?!

I think it's too late for anything like this. IDK... I could happen, but I think all the Pokemon that can be found, have been found, I'm afraid.

I couldn't even load the page. _-_

Edit: lol? Now I can. They could be new Pokemon, or just new Pokemon that haven't been in the Anime yet.

dmaster out.

For the reasons that site stated, it's very possible it could be one of the hidden Legendaries (which means Keldeo, which will be the first to be revealed because of Pokédex order), or a new forme. However, it could just be a common Pokémon with a change in the design (like the site also stated).

Really, though, this is exciting news for the new film. Perhaps Keldeo will appear in it after all.

And I think this would best fit in the Anime forum, but I'm not sure if that's the case since this could be dealing with a new forme, which would be a Black/White thing in general... I'll leave this here for now, until another moderator feels like moving it or the news story inevitably shows up on the main page and a News Thread is made about it.

i looked on the site and i cant find the new pokemon

Sean said:
i looked on the site and i cant find the new pokemon

There isn't an image of the Pokémon they're hiding. It isn't a new Pokémon, it's just question marks appearing on different products for the latest film. This has happened in the past, and it has meant they're hiding an important (or semi-important) Pokémon member of the cast for the next film. It has often been one of the hidden Legendaries for the generation the film takes place in.

Edit: Changed the thread title so it wasn't so misleading.

Remember the first diamond and pearl movie, The Rise of Darkrai? Well after those games were out for a while and we new all of the Pokemon well, there was another pokemon that was unknown, that they revealed, which was Darkrai. Could this be the same thing? Mabye a new Pokemon will be revealed?

Wow, I laughed at "a 6th generation Pokemon?!?!". THIS GENERATION JUST STARTED! Haha, woow that's funny. xD
Anyways, I doubt it's a new Pokemon. Wouldn't they just reveal it back when the other Pokemon were being revealed? And the games are already released, and there's no info about hidden Pokemon either. But a new form is.... nah, not possible at all. I doubt they'd produce the games, THEN reveal a new form shortly after. Why would they do that? =/

EDIT: Y'know... Xous could be right. It might just be Keldeo or some other Pokemon that isn't available yet in the game (Meloetta or Genosect).

I agree, i doubt its a new form, most probably an event legendary. Y release a "new" (this includes formes) legendary if the event ones aren't even obtainable yet?

Rule out a "New" Pokemon. If there was a new Pokemon or form, we could have found it in Black and White's game code. Unless it's for "Grey" version.

Probably as stated above, just an event Pokemon like Genesect, Keldeo or Meloetta.

My guess is that the new movie will feature the latter of the three. Either Meloetta or Keldeo.

Already posted in the anime section but anyway a new form? I doubt it. Serebii himself said he can promise that Keldeo will be in it, i don't know how trustworthy it is.

To those saying Meloetta: The chance of it being Meloetta (and Genosect, of course) is literally 0% - unless they, for some insane reason, decide to include both Meloetta and Keldeo in the film (which they won't). If they were to reveal Meloetta, when they inevitably gave it out, it would leave an open space in Keldeo's spot in the Pokédex. People aren't even supposed to know these Pokémon exist, so they give them out in order so they don't spoil the existence of any more until the time comes. It keeps people wondering if there will be more, or if that's it. Hidden Legendaries are a huge draw for the games and anime, and they make a lot of money and hold a lot of fans interested by keeping them hidden.

The reason there are two question marks are, if I remember the patterns correctly from previous films, they represent two different images of the hidden Pokémon. Different stock images for the products.

Please not keludio. They already have Victini in the movie and Victini is a minor Legendary, they woulden't put another minor Legendary in the movie, what role would Keuldio have? Another thing, woulden't the rest of the Musketeer trio half to be put in the movie also to go along with Keldio, that will be to many legendaries. What about Reshiram will reshiram be in the movie also? Could Reshiram be the hidden pokemon?

Reshiram might be in the movie, but after the ho-oh lugia thing from last time it might not be here as an important role, just like zekrom, but only time can tell. No the mustketeer trio don't have to be in a movie with it's leader, Keldeo isn't a minor legendary. I think Serebii himself saying

Serebii said:
I can promise you that Kerudio is in this movie

Might be a reason for it to be in it. But Reshiram could be like the regigigas of this movie.
But i don't know if he has lied before.

Keldio a minor legendary? yeah right. It is most likely Keldio. I'm sure if Reshiram was in it they would have already said something

Um has anyone else realized that Victini is also an event Pokemon and so could be the only event pokemon in this movie?

It's Possibly Zekrom, and Reshiram. Besides, i might be about Zekrom protects Victini against Reshiram from hurting him, or for some unknown plot.

Back