Pokemon Most Memorable Pokemon Moment Thread

It all started in route 3 when I got my Pidove(Ace)

When I reached the 8º gym I beated every single trainer with him and my Excadrill(Warrior)

They were both at level 40 and in the gym leader my Unfezant(Ace) fainted tragicly on her last pokemon without dealing damage to her Axouros.

So here come my Excadrill with alf of his HP and the only move powerfull enough to defeat Axouros was Hearthquake wich had only 1 PP left.

Axouros had full health, and by miracle Warrior used Hearthquake before him and owned the gym leaders last and most powerfull pokemon in one it!

Since then, Warrior and Ace are pokemons I will never replace and will forever be my favorites.

Best memory:
Catching my first shiny in Emerald; a Sandshrew.

Worst memory:
Catching a shiny Ponyta in Diamond, then forgetting to save. :(

Best memory: Learning how broken Amnesia Mewtwo was in 1st gen

Worst memory: "Your save file has been corrupted!"

It was the first game I'd ever played against my friend, and we had those Otter Pops in the freezer and they weren't freezing and he was playing a deck with Shiftry RR, the one that locks off coin flips, and I made the joke that the otter pops weren't freezing because Unlucky Wind was in play.
Also, at Colorado States 2012 when that kid in top 2 playing Electrode lost the game by giving the other guy a free prize with Energymite.

TCG: When i beat zekeels using reshiboar EX
VG: i played VG when i was little,so probably catching shiny mewtwo

also when i collected cards, getting a flareon star and a rayquaza. I still have them in mint condition YAY!!!!!

and when i opened my first pack when i was 5 and the first card i got was pikachu[it was a neo pack]

5-0 at NJ states w/ RogueChomp :p
Vaporeon with Giga Drain and Flamethrower
Pramawatt can't use RogueChomp for his life
(RogueChomp is an SP deck)
3x prize against zekeels with RDL/Reshiboar
Brs win with Gardellade
Brs win with Zekeels
Win out for the win
Smeargle donk donks Mewtwo EX.
Smeargle donk donks Darkrai EX.
Failing so many fainting spells.
Towel boy :p
Probably have many more.
Edit: MULTIPLYING Rayquazas in Emerald. I have about 40-50, most level 100. Multiplying Candies is fun too.

OKAY I HAVE SOME

pulling a shiny duskull at a (battle roads? cities?)
anyway it was an awful tournament for me but that was the silver lining and i still have that card (somewhere)

regionals 2010 was very memorable as I played my favorite deck of all time (jumpluff) topped 8, and got one win by decking somebody (WITH JUMPLUFF)

And they say a picture speaks a thousand words. My memories invole several thousand, but I'll speak only one.
26912994_m.jpg

Already said... But mine was also when I opened Pokemon Crystal under the tree in 2nd grade. Amazing moment. As well as getting my first pokemon card... a Hitmonchan base set

On my 46th run of LG. I went to go catch the legendary birds. Stocked up on Ultra Balls and went to the key locations.
Articuno - One Thunderbolt red HP - Paralyzed - One Poke Ball
Zapdos - One Body Slam red HP - Paralyzed - One Great Ball
Moltres - One Thunderbolt red HP - Paralyzed - One Ultra Ball

Catching them all in order of pokedex and Poke Ball caliber in the most efficient way possible sent me on a buzz I rarely felt in a Pokemon game before. Raichu became almost a must-have Pokemon for a long time.

Also realizing I beat my rival in Red for the first time was another one of those 'buzz moments'

Caught my first and only legit shiny LG too. A shiny Ponyta on One Island. Best. Day. Ever. Missed a shiny Onix years before because I didn't have any Pokeballs. :[
Swapped the Lv. 100 shiny Rapidash over to SS then my White which I sold a few months later.
That was the worst moment for me. I didn't like the game at all but it had all the Pokemon I had ever caught from all my playthroughs of Gen 3 onwards.
A tear was shed that day.

Pfft, who am I kiddng. Everytime I play Red it becomes the most memorable moment. Jesus I love the first gen so much.

My most memorable poke-moment is when me and my mom,dad,and siblings went to burger king when i was real young, It was so cold that day!!! But hot french toast sticks and a little cup of maple syrup + BK promo cards will warm you up fast:D

When I first was introduced to pokemon.
I was 6, and I got a typhlosion theme deck in Dragon Frontiers.
That's my most memorable moment.

I remember when I was in the TCG - when it first came out in fact, and I was like 5, and we had this toy store in the mall (I forget what it's called, but it's strictly toys, and it's a toy store chain), and this was back during Base Set, I mean way back when, and they were selling the Machamp card booster set, with a Machamp card, and some other stuff (not the stuff you see today, and it didn't have packs - I think it was a deck). Holy shnikeys was that a cool day.

my favorite moment was when I trained a LV. 1 axew up to a LV. 100 haxorus! He is one of my favorite pokemon to this day... :)

I have a few: getting my first pokemon game myself, Emerald (i had owned Blue but it was my dads and this one was my own), finding the skypillar in Emerald after searching for days( I was a stupid little kid, had no clue where it was), finnaly getting my Blaziken up to Lv. 100 in Emerald, getting Diamond, staying up late even though I know my mother would be mad to catch Dialga, getting Platinum on the day it came out, getting White on the day it came out.

I have another moment. At Nationals, my opponent was playing Hammertime and was in a losing situation. He had 1 Darkrai as his only pokemon in play and after he gave up he SSUd it and benched himself. I cracked up.

defiently the christmas i got my first pokemon game which was diamond, then catching my first pokemon which i think was a bidoof. or when i got yellow for the game boy colour. that was good too :)

Back