Discussion Most consistent way to power up UNM Aegislash?

DarkMatterGaming

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! I'm alive. Weird, I know.

So I've been playing around with Unified Minds Aegislash to some good success lately, and this thought just popped into my head.

I've been playing it with LOT Shedinja, Net Ball, Mysterious Treasure, PokeGear, lots of consistency boosting stuff that also happens to power up Trash Slash.

But it just hit me that Unidentified Fossil may also work? You can search it out with Fossil Excavation map, put it onto the bench, then immediately discard it.

The dinosaur part of my brain is saying "its faster!" because of how linear it is and how it eases up what to discard with Mysterious Treasure. The non-dinosaur parts are saying that its silly and dumb and there are better ways than what I'm doing right now anyway.

So I turn it to you guys.

There are so many more items to turn to before unidentified fossil like Acro Bike, Order Pad, and Judge Whistle

Like I said - dinosaur brain.

I'm already running Acro Bikes but I don't know if my list has enough room for Judge Whistle.

tbh the only reason i thought "fossils!" was because of Excavation Map and slight pining for the days of Robo Sub.

You could run some of the tools that discard themselves(eg.metal barrier,giant bomb) along with adventure bag

**theorymon alert**

Fossils sound like a good idea because the fossil itself and the search card both add damage, but you're essentially just going minus without any real benefit. I haven't played the deck before, but looking at Aegislash I think it would benefit from the type of deck that burns through resources really quickly, so I'd build something similar to Granbull lists. You may not have access to as many balls as before, but what I'm getting at is the concept the deck had of burning resources while still advancing your gamestate.

Back