More Super Rare English Promos Awarded at Southeast Asia Tournaments, Plus Card Accessories!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Last fall we reported that Singapore, the Philippines, and Malaysia were awarding exclusive English stamped cards at their Regional tournaments. This included Chien-Pao ex, one of the rarest English prints to ever release.
Now a second round of Regionals has commenced for the winter, which The Pokemon Company has named “Volume 2.”
Players who win five or more rounds will receive a stamped Boss's Orders (Ghetsis). It features an exclusive “Asia Championships Series” stamp.

Bosss-Orders-Asia-Championship-Series-214x300.jpg

Last time we reported that...

Continue reading...

Maybe this question is ignorant, but how comes the promos are in English for Singapore? Mandarin is the most spoken language in Singapore right?

The promotional Charizard artwork and the exclusive event playmat look really cool, shame that I'll never be able to get them :(

In Singapore's regionals for Juniors and Seniors only the Top 4 got the playmat, and Top 8 got the deck shield. 3 wins were needed to get the Boss's Orders promo. Volume 3 for Singapore will be on April 13 and 14.

Raging Bolt has a jagged mouth I didn't know that.
I always thought it had teeth like Raikou.1708179776403.png

It's actually not. English is our main language here so our cards are English, as it always has been even before our split from TPCi.
Hey, I hope you'll read this and maybe reach out to me. I'm going to Singapore in July, are there Pokemon Leagues like we have in Europe that I can visit and maybe join for games? I'm wondering if it's worth it to pack my deck or nah

Hey, I hope you'll read this and maybe reach out to me. I'm going to Singapore in July, are there Pokemon Leagues like we have in Europe that I can visit and maybe join for games? I'm wondering if it's worth it to pack my deck or nah
You can pack your deck for casuals, there are quite a few shops here that do pokemon casuals, mostly in the evening, and I think there should be one for every day of the week, just at different stores. Note: I don't fully know what Pokemon League is, but the casuals in Singapore don't have CSPs or Play! Packs, they just award regular packs for how many wins you get in the 3/4 rounds they have.

You can pack your deck for casuals, there are quite a few shops here that do pokemon casuals, mostly in the evening, and I think there should be one for every day of the week, just at different stores. Note: I don't fully know what Pokemon League is, but the casuals in Singapore don't have CSPs or Play! Packs, they just award regular packs for how many wins you get in the 3/4 rounds they have.
That's all I need to know. I'll pack my deck. Thank you

Hey, yup we do! Abosultely pack your deck, there's loads of places to play. I'll send you a link to my own site, I've listed down all the shops that I know that hosts locals.

Back