More “Scarlet & Violet” Set Details, English Product and Promo Reveals, and Lechonk Preorder Bonus!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Following last night’s set reveal in Japan, TPCi has revealed more details for our English Scarlet & Violet set.
The set will feature:

12 double rare Pokémon ex, including two Tera Pokémon ex

Note: This means one Pokemon ex will be cut. The Japanese sets (and theme decks) feature Gardevoir ex, Great Tusk ex, Koraidon ex, Spidops ex, Magnezone ex, Miraidon ex, Banette ex, Iron Treads ex, Oinkologne ex, Lucario ex, and Ampharos ex. Mimikyu ex from the decks is already being released in a box.
Gyarados ex and Arcanine ex would be the two Tera Pokemon.

12 ultra rare Pokémon ex and eight ultra rare Supporter cards

These are probably the full arts we’ve come to know. Elsewhere TPCi says “Scarlet & Violet will feature full-art etched cards showcasing Pokémon in simple poses and bright colors,” which...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
I feel like this is a soft way to bring back 1st edition. It’s also another gentle way to stiff LCS. I wonder if “standard” promos will be dirt cheap due to some “Exclusive” owners getting rid of the extra.

Does this mean that TCG Live will finally be ready for March? Or are they going to keep dragging their feet? It has already been one year and 2 months...

Back