• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Monkey Business! (Simisage w/ Eeveeloutions)

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon - 17
  • 4 Pansage BKT
  • 4 Simisage BKT
  • 2 Eevee AOR
  • 1 Flareon AOR
  • 1 Jolteon AOR
  • 1 Vaporeon AOR
  • 4 Torchic PRC (Flare Bonus)
Trainers - 25
  • 4 Level Ball
  • 4 Proffessor's Letter
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 2 Energy Retrieval
  • 1 Fisherman
  • 1 Lass's Special
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 2 N
  • 2 Proffessor Sycamore
  • 3 Tierno
  • 3 Scorched Earth
Energy - 18
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
  • 14 Fire Energy

Strategy: Get a ton of cards in your hand in order to use Simisage's Hand Fling for massive amounts of damage. Opening with Torchic will allow to rack up tons of resources and cards. Setting up an Eeveeloution will also allow you to strike many things for weakness (because, let's face it- having to have a third of your deck in your hand is ridiculous for OHKOs). Everything is searchable via Level Ball, which is a huge +1. However, my deck faces a multitude of problems, including inconsistency, getting donked, getting steamrolled late game (90 HP doesn't last forever!), not getting tons of cards in my hand fast enough, and N. Also, I am not looking to use Shaymin-EX because it's outrageously difficult to get (I mean, come on! I'm playing a deck around a filler rare!) Should I add another attacker of some kind?

So, can you all give me any tips, hints or improvements? Thanks!

Update: Torchic, Energy Retrieval, and Fisherman have been added in order to help cycle through the deck faster

Last edited:

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
I know that N/Judge is kryptonite to my deck. That's why I'm asking for help in making the deck cope a bit easier with cards that affect my hand.

MegaCentral

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, very interesting idea... I can't really think of anything to stop N. Most decks usually only run 2 though would most of time VS Seeker for sycamores. Best of luck, might end up making my own version of this deck if i can find the cards.

Gabking5458

2016 MA TCG Senior Division Regional Champion!
Wow, very interesting idea... I can't really think of anything to stop N. Most decks usually only run 2 though would most of time VS Seeker for sycamores. Best of luck, might end up making my own version of this deck if i can find the cards.
They'll know what they're playing against and they'll save their VS Seekers for N. Running something like Unown AOR could help as a post-N draw support.

legolover322

Aspiring Trainer
Unown AOR will not work. The goal is to have a positive net gain whenever you use any of the cards. Energy retrieval, for example, takes one card to gain two cards. Fisherman uses one card to gain four. However, Unown uses one card to gain one card. My point is that running it would be pretty much pointless.